Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I used to have a larson trap for magpies. There was no saluting done, just good old fashioned neck breaking before dumping their remains in the compost.

Fully expected this post to be from
slippery p. Make of that what you will.

Just now, NJ2 said:

Fully expected this post to be from
slippery p. Make of that what you will.

Magpies will take 15 songbird chicks/eggs a day. They tend to come in pairs and can soon overwhelm the songbird population, especially in rural locations. Make of that what you will.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Renewing your car insurance.  

Got my renewal through from my existing company which was £60 more than last year.  Did a search online and got a much cheaper quote elsewhere.  Called up to cancel with existing mob and they immediately said they would match the new quote i got.  I said no as they should have offered me it in the first place rather than try to shaft me.  Huffy conversation continues wher they say I never gave them any proof of no claims when I joined.  This was pish.  Found the email i sent them with it in 2016 and forwarded it on.

Onto new company and go through the procedure to sign up online, but when I put in my payment details it comes up saying I need to call.  I've committed the cardinal sin of refusing their legal cover, so what should have taken 5 minutes online now takes 25 minutes on the phone as I repeatedly decline the extra legal cover they are desperate to punt me. 

Had this issue many times over the years with my insurer and brought it to a head last summer. I told them in advance that if I found a cheaper quote after receiving their offer I wouldn't be giving them the chance to match/beat it as they should be giving me their best offer straight off the bat. 

When I then checked I found their offer was the most comptetive and they kept my business. They are clearly relying on people being too lazy/uninformed to look into whether they are being ripped off, similar thing happening also with gas/electric suppliers.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If you were to win the lottery this weekend, how much would you need to see you living like a king, bathing in Budweiser every night and farming out your childcare to a string of Swedish nannys?

He's already drowning in budweiser every night.......

Magpies will take 15 songbird chicks/eggs a day. They tend to come in pairs and can soon overwhelm the songbird population, especially in rural locations. Make of that what you will.

Better start punching f**k out lions as well then, heard a lot of rumours they kill other animals...
I’ve no idea about the songbird population etc. you were maybe carrying out noble work. Or you’re just a Magpie killing psychopath.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Better start punching f**k out lions as well then, heard a lot of rumours they kill other animals...
I’ve no idea about the songbird population etc. you were maybe carrying out noble work. Or you’re just a Magpie killing psychopath.

Lions weren't really an issue in rural Cheshire to be honest. 

If you were to win the lottery this weekend, how much would you need to see you living like a king, bathing in Budweiser every night and farming out your childcare to a string of Swedish nannys?

A square million should do it, I’m not asking for that much.

Our (multi-state) lottery was up to $670 million this weekend, which translates to roughly 495,873,700 Scottish Pounds. I didn't win, despite buying a ticket. Which is too bad because I could live on that for quite a long time. Even longer if Mrs. Shotgun didn't find out where I was.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Bit of a mad night with old friends in Wales last night and woke up with a couple of big bloody scabs on my forehead from falling over. Look like a Rangers fan going home from Manchester. Hope my Airbnb hosts in Tenerife like the look.

Image result for hell boy

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

2 hours ago, sjc said:

Lions weren't really an issue in rural Cheshire to be honest. 

There are no lions in Cheshire because they are scared of magpies, have you ever seen a lion go near a magpie ?

Kill all the magpies and they will be an issue.

Edited by MEADOWXI

9 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I bought a steak pie once in Glasgow that had little bits of sausage in it. I wondered if they had just ran out of beef halfway through so added the first thing they could find which happened to be sausage.

Sausage is extra, it doesn't replace steak.

How much would she have to spend to stop looking like a po-faced cúnt?

Opening up on her daily routine, the former popstar confessed she splashes out a whopping £648 on skincare products, £366 on makeup, £124 on body lotions and £66 on her hair.

That’s a £1,204 a day if you tot it up. Kind of explains that flawless complexion though…

Read more at http://www.celebsnow.co.uk/celebrity-news/victoria-beckham-spends-beauty-719083#AOiKs0qAwB7RzXRH.99

http://www.celebsnow.co.uk/celebrity-news/victoria-beckham-spends-beauty-719083