Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

48 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Was in Wilko's and some old dear 3 in front of me in the queue had her card declined. She sat behind the tills trying to work out how to pay for it. Being in a good mood, when I got to the front, I said I'd pay for it. 

Who the f**k spends £40 in Wilko's?

She's mugged you off. Have you not seen the Facebook posts telling you to be a wear about old dears pretending they have no money as they know that 9 times out of 10 some sap in the queue will offer to pay for it? They potter about the shopping centres all day doing it. Quite a lucrative little top up to the pension. 

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

If he's at home why would he bother locking his door? 

See above. I'm talking about a simple Yale lock which would stop people wandering in off the streets but I phrased it badly.

20 minutes ago, GordonD said:

See above. I'm talking about a simple Yale lock which would stop people wandering in off the streets but I phrased it badly.

Again though if I'm sitting in my house the door isn't being locked at all, Yale or otherwise. I've never known anyone to have a wee wander into my house and if they did they would be swiftly told where to go.

Susan Calman - how many sh1te shows can one woman present/be in involved in?

"The Boss" was one of the worst quiz shows I have ever seen, (and I've seen a few), and now she brings us, "Armchair Detectives". Televisual purgatory.

Been waiting on a refund from Very for ages now. Currently have 62p in my bank account. This refund is supposed to see me through until payday. I would phone them but my account is suspended until I pay my bill, which I won't be able to do until payday next week. Have been emailing them and using their live chat service, but they claim it's been processed and will take 10 days. 10 fucking days!

Susan Calman - how many sh1te shows can one woman present/be in involved in?
"The Boss" was one of the worst quiz shows I have ever seen, (and I've seen a few), and now she brings us, "Armchair Detectives". Televisual purgatory.

She has friends in high places I'm told

7b8035635936e97dbe385a59c11d3d0f.jpg

Talk to The Judge at the Sunday Mail if they are still doing the column.

He can't afford the stamp though :(

I've told them. Raised numerous complaints, emailed a load of different email addresses, messaged their Facebook account, speak every day to folk on their live chat; they all say the same thing

Stick it on their wall or whatever it is (so other c***s can see it) on Facebook rather than private message. Hopefully help raise a reaction from the shysters.

When the BBC Weather App gets your hopes up with a blue sky when loading, only to let you down.

19197e3234f5199ed27ebc09fbdba79a.jpg
3bcdf4cb675bdffe1862ba49f444135a.jpg

It’s rained pretty much 3 days straight, what you checking the weather for you madman? It’s raining for the foreseeable.

Just tried on my best suit that I got 3 and a half years ago. Not a fucking chance I'll fit into it unless I really get off my arse and do something about it. I knew I'd piled on a couple of stone in the last year or two but that was a real slap in the puss.