Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sitting looking out at a perfect clear blue autumn sky there when the fucking Air Canada AC855 London Vancouver flight decides to cross the sky and leave a shitty vapour trail.
Inwardly seething. Time for a bottle of buckfast, I think.

FTFY x

Yodel. I've only ever heard bad things about them and it's hard to not support the general consensus. We got an attempted put through the door a few weeks back informing us the parcel was "on rubble in garden". I found that quite comical even though it was sitting for anyone to take. Today's isn't as comical. Another attempted but this one tells us it's with a neighbour but gives no clue as to which fucking neighbour. The guy that normally takes them in hasn't received it today so I've no idea where it is. Useless dicks.

Yodel. I've only ever heard bad things about them and it's hard to not support the general consensus. We got an attempted put through the door a few weeks back informing us the parcel was "on rubble in garden". I found that quite comical even though it was sitting for anyone to take. Today's isn't as comical. Another attempted but this one tells us it's with a neighbour but gives no clue as to which fucking neighbour. The guy that normally takes them in hasn't received it today so I've no idea where it is. Useless dicks.

I don't often see a Yodel van. What were you buying?

I see one every day coz a fuckwit driver lives across the car park from me and parks his bloody yodel van in a way that ensures at least one persons car is blocked in !

You should take a leaf out of Hassan Shabbir's book...

Dont fucking start. All the numbers 1 to 11 are synonymous with a position in a trditional 4 4 2. No c**t talks about whether or not someone is a number 4 or 5.

Number 10 is synonymous with one of your 2 forwards. Generally not the poacher, only because the main goal getter always was 9. Its still one of two forwards. No more interpretation needed.

Now if you dont mind I am off for a number 2

Buffon has always done a great job at carry out the role of No. 1 tbf...

Dont fucking start. All the numbers 1 to 11 are synonymous with a position in a trditional 4 4 2. No c**t talks about whether or not someone is a number 4 or 5.

Number 10 is synonymous with one of your 2 forwards. Generally not the poacher, only because the main goal getter always was 9. Its still one of two forwards. No more interpretation needed.

Now if you dont mind I am off for a number 2

I always thought number 10 was your classy attacking midfielder.