Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

26 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

It's just tuneless noise with a gravel voiced singer who can't hold down a tune.

Yeah modern music just noise, not like good old Perry Como or Liza Minnelli eh Gramps! ;)

Yeah modern music just noise, not like good old Perry Como or Liza Minnelli eh Gramps! [emoji6]

I like modern music, I've put Kendrick's new album on my iPod to block out the dirgey tuneless rock that Xfm is churning out. I'm not really sure Foo Fighters are modern, they've been doing stuff since I was in primary school.

Speaking of Facebook I've got a friend who likes to post petitions to change things that are wrong with the world, but all of them seem to be for animal cruelty. Today she has shared one, with an added post abhorring the practice, to try and get the Chinese government to ban the sale of animals in plastic bags. Now don't get me wrong, I disagree with the practice, but in the grand scheme of things that are wrong with China and the Chinese government this is pretty damn low on the list. The irony is she is a lot less morally clear when it comes to human issues, she talked about being uncomfortable with abortion, thinking me calling Tories scum was going 'too far' and seems to think the minimum wage is too high. Not sure why it bothers me so much but virtue signalling on things like fucking turtles in bags on Facebook whilst being wrong on far more significant issues is just a bit frustrating.

Buy her a goldfish.
hand-plastic-bag-golden-fish-white-background-file-contains-path-to-isolation-33018841.jpg
P.S. The red dot is for using the term "virtue signalling".

It seems to be all Facebook is now. Sharing pictures of your frankly boring children or posting links to whichever cause will make you feel better about the fact you've done nothing positive with your life.

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

It seems to be all Facebook is now. Sharing pictures of your frankly boring children or posting links to whichever cause will make you feel better about the fact you've done nothing positive with your life.

Make up your mind.

I got replacement screen for my phone over the weekend and now my touch screen is a bit jumpy and annoying.

Trying to whether I put up with it or need to take it back.

A Google search suggests this is not a cheap problem to fix. The screen replacement was fifty quid.

I work constant nightshift. Today I had to go in and do a one day training course on a dayshift, this meant having to set an alarm for work for the first time in 7 years. Fkn torture.

It will probably f**k your body-clock up and leave you out-of-sync for a good few days as well.

It will probably f**k your body-clock up and leave you out-of-sync for a good few days as well.

Should be ok. Off tonight then back in nightshift tomorrow night. Pain in the arse though. Usually play golf on a Monday morning, that had to be knocked on the head.

7 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I got replacement screen for my phone over the weekend and now my touch screen is a bit jumpy and annoying.

Trying to whether I put up with it or need to take it back.

A Google search suggests this is not a cheap problem to fix. The screen replacement was fifty quid.

Take it back, it should be the same as before it was broken. Exact same thing happened to my son's phone, the guy gave me all the usual bullshit over the phone about how it may be slightly different. Once he tried it, "Oh" was his reply.

How the f**k are Celtic fans being voted the best in the world and why do some of them genuinely seem to believe it.

They literally have the easiest job in world football right now turning up and watching their team scud other teams. If they were shite the top tier would be empty ffs. Half of them only support the club for the fucking glory, what about a shout out to the Cowdenbeath fans who are trailing up and down the country to watch utter shite and them getting scudded every week? Seez peace.

Easiest job in the world and a section of their support still act like absolute c***s every so often. £150k in fines in 6 years.

What a lot of shite. Last thing they p***ks needed was any more sense of self importance.

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How the f**k are Celtic fans being voted the best in the world and why do some of them genuinely seem to believe it.

They literally have the easiest job in world football right now turning up and watching their team scud other teams. If they were shite the top tier would be empty ffs. Half of them only support the club for the fucking glory, what about a shout out to the Cowdenbeath fans who are trailing up and down the country to watch utter shite and them getting scudded every week? Seez peace.

Easiest job in the world and a section of their support still act like absolute c***s every so often. £150k in fines in 6 years.

What a lot of shite. Last thing they p***ks needed was any more sense of self importance.

Glad you said that, I'm usually called a cousin if I express views as such.