Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

It's an official beer-inclusive away* day and I have no train station to use. I'm allowed to be critical today. emoji6.png

*well, home game really, but every game feels like an away day.

Are you going to a designated sporting event, need I refer you to The Criminal Justice Act?

Let's also add:

"What do you for a living?"
"I work offshore".

Excellent, that narrows it down to: chef, the one that loads the dishwasher, sparky, cleaner, geologist, engineer, roughneck, medic, HSE, control guy, lab technician, ops manager, pilot, supply vessel crew... and so on...

5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Jokers that pull into bus stops for whatever reason and then act shocked that their 20 sec quick stop turns into a 2 min 20 sec stop as they wait for a gap to pull out into, all whilst a now road clogging bus is trying to use said bus stop of course.

If the bus is clogging the road surely there's now a gap in the traffic so the car can pull out from the stop?

Supermarket rotisserie chicken.  Smells brilliant in the shop but is tasteless, overcooked and has the texture of wet cotton wool when you actually eat it.

I always think they are overpriced as well. They over cook them as they need to be so careful with poultry so they cook them considerably past the legal minimums, then tend to keep them in a holding oven which dries them out. Much better just buying a chicken and sticking it in an oven for an hour and a half yourself.

I was in Tesco a few weeks ago getting some beers, and I was hungry and as I was walking past the deli bit I saw 10 chicken nuggets reduced to 30p. I ate 3, the rest went in the bin. Dry and hard. (Fnnarr)

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Supermarket rotisserie chicken.  Smells brilliant in the shop but is tasteless, overcooked and has the texture of wet cotton wool when you actually eat it.

I once saw someone in the Lochee odeon eating a whole cooked chicken they had bought in Willie Lows next door.

They are fine for soup and sandwiches, I wouldnt serve it up for Sunday lunch

I was in Tesco a few weeks ago getting some beers, and I was hungry and as I was walking past the deli bit I saw 10 chicken nuggets reduced to 30p. I ate 3, the rest went in the bin. Dry and hard. (Fnnarr)

Shocking behavior.

That would have been a single parent’s dinner.

I used to like tearing into one of them when hungover. Tasty, yet meets hangover requirements of simple flavours and less than 3 ingredients.

We had someone in our college class who regularly would walk to Tesco, purchase one and spend the afternoon in class picking away at it.