Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

It was very good as I recall.
Also, Alex Haley's biography of Malcolm X is possibly the best biography I have ever read. And I include this in my thinking.

ed4f1f5751f00d7112e98a712df3bb77.jpg

Off topic, but it just totally shows the standard of human that that book's aimed at, when they have to explain on the cover that there are pictures inside, in order to encourage people to buy it.

Off topic, but it just totally shows the standard of human that that book's aimed at, when they have to explain on the cover that there are pictures inside, in order to encourage people to buy it.

I suggest you visit YouTube and see Simon Amstell, completely destroy her (then) husband, Preston from The Ordinary Boys. Pure gold.

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

I must be really hard of thinking or being whooshed massively- where was the play on words that involved race?

Jeez. Keep up, man. It was an imaginary play on words to answer a hypothetical question based on a topic that it had nothing to do with. 

The clear plastic that shelves in fridge doors are made from must surely be a joke played on us by white-goods' manufacturers.  I bought a new fridge 6 weeks ago and one of the door shelves has a hairline crack already.  f**k you, Bosch.

As an aside, Jordan Rossiter is made from the same material.

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I'd buy it if there's donkeys in the pictures.

Alarm outside the flat next door been going off since 6. Not sure what the correct course of action is - other than a boot in the pie next time I see them.

Folk having a call on loudspeaker in an open plan office.

When asked if they knew the accused a fellow P&B user said "aye he was a quiet boy. Kept himself to himself. Didn't even know he owned an axe let alone would go utter radge with it"