Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I dont need to watch his outdated pish cooking to know that he was leading a charmed existence. Consign him to the history books where he belongs.

Gazza style fawning over him, everyones favourite jolly jakey.

You could live stream me on a Monday after a few beers, trying and I say trying to make meal. I've got a wok & about 100 spices, meat & veg. Tastes fucking good. Unfortunately, not got time to write it all down.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I dont need to watch his outdated pish cooking to know that he was leading a charmed existence. Consign him to the history books where he belongs.

Gazza style fawning over him, everyones favourite jolly jakey.

You probably don't watch It's A Wonderful Life at Christmas because it's outdated abd belongs in the history books. 

Classics is classics. I used to respect your opinion. :(

I know there's a Forth Bridge thread but I can't arsed looking for it.

Went over the new bridge today on the way to the game.  How the f**k can the congestion be worse that previously?  

I have often travelled to Edinburgh on a Saturday for the football and not experienced this level of congestion; fucking joke.

Came back via Stirling.

People sitting at traffic lights and are unprepared for when the light changes to green.  What the f**k did you think was going to happen?
Most annoying at busy times.

Agreed. Also, people that drive slowly Past a busy junction when there's a gap in the traffic coming in the other direction

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

The expression "years young" to describe an old person. "87 years young" and so on. Even worse when the old person uses it themselves. Just get on with it and die.

Sort of get it.

How about the longevity of young pop stars  being related to the age 27?

9 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

"We've four more games" they say on MOTD.

Que montage.

f**k wasting time , just get on with it!!! 

MOTD in general. Take out the montage, the bit where a reserve from Huddersfield visits a class for obese kids, the live interview with a manager, goal of the month, the advert for a non football related BBC programme and all the bits where "Wrighty" talks..... you're left with 20 mins of decent highlights, managers comments and a wee bit of punditry.

Edited by whiskychimp