Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

This shall not stop me going to the pub this afternoon in preparation of the Scotland game.

Should fucking think so, it's only man flu on a work day.

We've got a Lewis Hamilton energy drink in the shop just now. Sells really well.

There are people around who saw that on the shelf and thought, "I'm having that".

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Aye...hot shit. Men with these tacky earrings in either one or both ears look shit.

They look awful but at least Hamilton is just saying "look how much wedge I've got. I can afford massive diamonds but I have no taste"

The guys who copy it with earrings from Argos are saying " Ive got no taste and no money" 

I have never seen or heard of anyone doing this.

Think of the saddest, most crinegworthy couple you know. Then imagine a Facebook page with both of their names combined. Like, if it were P&B users it might be something like Philpy Skidmarks, for example.

There's a P&B user who's guilty of this.

"Baby on Board!" or Child on Board!" badges in cars.

I don't really get the point in them. Are they bragging about having a grandchild, niece or whatever? As if the average random road-user gives even a fraction of a f**k. Or are they assuming that everyone drives like a mentalist until they see the badge in the back window of the car in front, and then will suddenly decide not to ram them off the road?

Either way, get them in the bin.