Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'd imagine our customer service drones will now correctly decry the general populace as being a pack of raging, entitled, ignorant roasters.

(not you, obviously)

I agree, the real c***s of the world really show themselves up when they're acting the disgruntled customer. 

However, in this case, I've made a simple (and probably a very common) request, and I'm getting fucking nowhere with it. 

Just now, smpar said:

I agree, the real c***s of the world really show themselves up when they're acting the disgruntled customer. 

However, in this case, I've made a simple (and probably a very common) request, and I'm getting fucking nowhere with it. 

Aye, I know that feeling. "Take your head out of your big fat arse" never seems to get me very far though  :(

4 minutes ago, smpar said:

You trying to get the part number for the repair kit for your Chinese sex doll?

1 minute ago, Raidernation said:

You trying to get the part number for the repair kit for your Chinese sex doll?

Obviously not.

She's Korean. 

3 minutes ago, smpar said:

Obviously not.

She's Korean. 

If she's from the North, you may have got yourself on a watch list.

Actually, you're probably on a watch list either way.

Local radio in Aberdeen has a particularly annoying advert just now.

The musical Mamma Mia is in town and the advert consists mostly of short snippets of reactions from people who have just seen it.

The final female in the ad states ' If you don't love Mamma Mia you can't love life '.

Seem extremely bold to measure the happiness of your whole existence on a musical made up of mostly 40 year songs currently touring the UK.

45 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Local radio in Aberdeen has a particularly annoying advert just now.

The musical Mamma Mia is in town and the advert consists mostly of short snippets of reactions from people who have just seen it.

The final female in the ad states ' If you don't love Mamma Mia you can't love life '.

Seem extremely bold to measure the happiness of your whole existence on a musical made up of mostly 40 year songs currently touring the UK.

Hope for your sake there's no adverts for La Traviata at Her Majesty's.

Not long back from America which is a pttgoyn on it's own but when I was there, we were sitting in a Japanese restaurant and this American fucker started whooping down the phone at the top of his voice. 

Not the first time I witnessed something like that in the two weeks there. Why do these clowns have to be heard? 

2 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

They hold their phones infront of their face on speaker phone in public as if we all wanna hear their conversations.

As annoying as that is, people here who gibber incessantly in to the wind. In one sided conversation with their head phones in, is nearly as bad.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

As annoying as that is, people here who gibber incessantly in to the wind. In one sided conversation with their head phones in, is nearly as bad.

The thing I dont understand about that is  we all tried the headphone thing and realised it was a bag of shite. All you can hear is background noise and a faint voice somewhere. 

Edited by whiskychimp

11 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Guys in the gym dressed in muscle vests complaining that the scantily clad females are only after attention; before turning to flex in the mirror.

Sounds like one of the gyms I go to. It has lots of girls in skimpy gear but they seem to work hard. The muscle guys probably spend more time looking at themselves in the mirror than doing any physical activity. 

20 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Sounds like one of the gyms I go to. It has lots of girls in skimpy gear but they seem to work hard. The muscle guys probably spend more time looking at themselves in the mirror than doing any physical activity. 

I didn't know you went to the gym.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I go to three. Now I've stopped drinking there are a lot of hours in the day to fill. 

Applying the same rule to gyms as pubs. Move about to avoid looking like the sad deperado in the corner?

You're just addicted to something else now. You'll be dead in a year.

Had a sales rep in “to put a face to a name” and all that pish (pttgoyn in its own right) but having had a coffee and a 15 minute chat the boy seemed sound and I was quite happy, but then on the way out asked if I’ve been on or got any holidays planned. What? Why? You don’t care, just shake my hand and leave.
Also an unneeded reminder I’m too skint to have had a proper holiday in the last couple of year.