Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

People that stop moving shortly after getting off an escalator. Fucking move! And don't be offended when people literally have to shove you out the way or a crush of people will happen.

This. Also the punters who stop dead as they walk out a shop doorway like being confronted by buses and people has caused a temporary sensory overload.

They may well be working out where they're going next...not the place  to do it when you've got me following on at a rate of knots on a mission to take a short lunch break though.

Edited by Hillonearth

Folk in train stations are 90% c***s.

The bridge at Waverley is quite a narrow walk so the last thing i need is wanks who walk towards me and no attempt to move out my way or the cocks that stop suddenly and seem surprised people are behind them.

I was on that bridge 2 mins and swore about 3 times at dickheads. Self entitled fuckwits.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Can beat that. Soggy stale sandwiches for lunch in Edinburgh zoo, which along with drinks cost me 25 notes. Didnt even see a fucking panda

Surprised one of the zookeepers didn't just feed you along with the other simians. 

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Ok. Glad you have cleared that up. I will PM Grangemouth Bairn and explain to him that you think Myles Hippolyte is a dirty short arse.

A nice zookeeper lady takes my dog for a walk a few times a week. I'll ask her to make sure you get extra peanuts next time. 

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If that's some kind of sick perverted euphemism then yes I have.

It was last Saturday but you were  probably too drunk to remember.

Oh, I should've mentioned it but I'm off the sauce. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I bet the penguins looked fucking massive to you.

This has given me the fear. Had a nightmare last night about being stalked by a massive buzzard. Big b*****d was hopping about stalking me and in a dream it's so hard to run away or put up a fight. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

This has given me the fear. Had a nightmare last night about being stalked by a massive buzzard. Big b*****d was hopping about stalking me and in a dream it's so hard to run away or put up a fight. 

You need to get back on the drink pronto.

10 minutes ago, smpar said:

They way that it is utterly fucking impossible to simply speak to someone helpful when it comes to customer service.

I'd imagine our customer service drones will now correctly decry the general populace as being a pack of raging, entitled, ignorant roasters.

(not you, obviously)