Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

YouTube trolling the shit out of me with adverts.

The latest one is a feature-length piece of American bible belt propaganda about how the rapture is imminent. It's popped up so many times that I'm about five minutes into the damned thing now. Fucking quality when I'm watching videos in the bath with the netbook on the other side of the room. I presume YouTube must have some way of customising the adverts you're shown, like eliminating financial scams/religious fairytales?

Edit: f**k me, I'm getting one about how Buddhism is all bullshit, Christ is totally the way you guise. Always a laugh when one religion accuses another of being made up.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Got stuck behind a dottery auld c**t in a volvo from Aberdour all the way to Rosyth. He Sat at about 25mph on the main roads then around 20mph through the towns. Then to cap it all off, he drove up the slip road for the old forth road bridge.

Driving from Aberdour, some boy racer in a flash car up my rear end the whole way.  Looked a real nasty piece of work, didn't fancy tangling with him so I slowed right down to encourage him to pass but he wouldn't do it. Finally managed to shake him off just before the bridge.

When you can't share a trolley and don't want to carry your basket,

wander around the shop with a basket in the basket collection trolley that is left at the checkouts.

Pair of twats kept leaving them in the middle of the aisle as they wandered about getting in everybody's way..

20170924_143023.jpg

20170924_143311.jpg

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

When you can't share a trolley and don't want to carry your basket,

wander around the shop with a basket in the basket collection trolley that is left at the checkouts.

Pair of twats kept leaving them in the middle of the aisle as they wandered about getting in everybody's way..

20170924_143023.jpg

20170924_143311.jpg

The thing to do is to wheel the collection trolley back to the checkout. You might even take their basket out first.

13 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

What is it that convinces otherwise perfectly reasonable people

Social media 'conditioning'. A desperate need for 'likes' and 'shares' or whatever it is they do. 

Drove to Aldi yesterday and spotted a superb space. As I was about to park like a boss in it I noticed a trolley had been abandoned in the centre of the fucker. Far too wet for me to move it so I just took another space.

As I killed the engine i remembered I was going to get some cash 1st. I had a fair bit on me bit needed another £20 to stop me using switch. 

Remembered there was a bank near so I went to that. Back to Aldi I went and as I walked in the door I seen they have a new free cash machine.  I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.  

5 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Drove to Aldi yesterday and spotted a superb space. As I was about to park like a boss in it I noticed a trolley had been abandoned in the centre of the fucker. Far too wet for me to move it so I just took another space.

As I killed the engine i remembered I was going to get some cash 1st. I had a fair bit on me bit needed another £20 to stop me using switch. 

Remembered there was a bank near so I went to that. Back to Aldi I went and as I walked in the door I seen they have a new free cash machine.  I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.  

Cry, for calling it Switch.

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 23:18, EdgarusQPFC said:
On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 13:44, Granny Danger said:

Drivers who slow down to 5 mph to go over speed bumps.  Yes, you're meant to slow down, but not come to a grinding halt.  Your car still has suspension.  Fucking halfwits.

Thank f**k no, put together some furniture for them, when they offered to pay me i refused, but they replied back insisting they pay me. I honestly don't get that, why insist on doing it if you are just gonna fob the person off anyway? All that does is guarantee i wont do anymore favors for you.