Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Do you think he'd "take" Smudger?

Never in doubt. He might be a touch large, but he's like a whippet on ching when he needs to be.

He's not himself today though, and has got lots of wee bites/bumps around his neck and head. Think a trip to the vet is in store.

Which came first, the cat or the carpet. With my eyesight I'd be likely to boot that thing up the wall about 10 times a day.

Can be quite hard to see him at times, the kids are always nearly standing on him.

Never in doubt. He might be a touch large, but he's like a whippet on ching when he needs to be.

He's not himself today though, and has got lots of wee bites/bumps around his neck and head. Think a trip to the vet is in store.

That's a very bold statement!

Hope the big fella recovers soon, sounds like Smudgers been down to dish out a preemptive "Telt". A slap so to speak.

25 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

The lack of red cards in the OF game. The prospect of waist high tackles and mass brawls is literally the only reason I watch it.

They should show the Istanbul derby instead. Three goals and five red cards yesterday between Fenerbache and Besiktas.

It's the best derby in the world. These Turkish, Argentine, Egyptian derbies etc pale in to insignificance compared to our own football spectacle. All the players say it's the best and they wouldn't talk shite.

The Netflix app's pish recommendations for things that aren't even close to something I'd ever watch.

Today's notification is to tell me the Bad Education movie has been added. I'd rather eat pickled shite than spend my afternoon watching Jack Whitehall.