Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The wankers that phone you to ask about your car accident, then fish around trying to get details out of you. Answered one today by mistake as I thought it was a call I'd been waiting on, he wasn't very happy when I called him a scumbag c**t and told them to get me off their dialling list.

People who call their dog their baby or their furbaby. Or refer to themselves as the dog's mummy or daddy. I'd flay people who do these things.

YES! My sister and her husband call themselves Mummy and Daddy to a pair of cunting Canaries. Infuriating.

That said, I think I probably do love my cat as much as my children. Not sure if that's because my kids are annoying, or if it's because my cat is a fucking legend.

YES! My sister and her husband call themselves Mummy and Daddy to a pair of cunting Canaries. Infuriating.

That said, I think I probably do love my cat as much as my children. Not sure if that's because my kids are annoying, or if it's because my cat is a fucking legend.

You love a cat as much as you love your children? Get a fucking grip.

57 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

People who call their dog their baby or their furbaby. Or refer to themselves as the dog's mummy or daddy. I'd flay people who do these things.

Yeah knew this couple a few years back and heard them discussing "the wee man".  I assumed it was their son until it became apparent it was their dog.  Fucking weirdos.

Got home to find a letter from HMRC saying they miscalculated my tax and I owe them a few hundred quid. Bit of a pisser.

How would one become NewJmothecat and change the holding company but keep my current personality?

Just send the due amount to me. I just got a letter (dated 31 august ffs im across a narrow stretch of water not the world) stating that that entire month pay i got for that tax year was over taxed by over 200 quid.
Couldnt have done it when the exchange rate was decent could they

As much as Adam may be overstating it a wee touch, equally I despise people who take on an animal into their home (Working animals an exception up to a point) and then act as if they dont really give a f**k about said animal. It didn't ask to be part of your grubby wee family mate. Show it some respect or give it to someone else.

I couldn't give a shite about the dog. It's occasionally inconvenient and occasionally fine. People who go all gooey over animals are generally bores.

It's very well looked after indeed. But it is only a dog. It doesn't transform into a jeep and it can't vote. Pets are there for entertainment and company, that's why we buy them. They're sold in shops, not assigned by government or birthed by us. If it dies you buy another one.

Clearly then you are not in the group of person I am talking about. These people are one up from the people who outright abuse animals, but generally moan like f**k about their pets and make no effort to ensure they have a decent life beyond providing food and water. 

Ah I see. Yes, those people are arseholes and likely have issues. Kids who pull the wings off flies grown into maladjusted adults. Generally seen with a tracksuit and sovereign rings and a dog on a chain that stinks because it's never been bathed or groomed.

As much as Adam may be overstating it a wee touch, equally I despise people who take on an animal into their home (Working animals an exception up to a point) and then act as if they dont really give a f**k about said animal. It didn't ask to be part of your grubby wee family mate. Show it some respect or give it to someone else.

Yeah, I did a touch! He is a cracking cat though, a wee beauty.