Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who shite in the toilets at there workplace are dirty middens imo. I don't want to have to go in there for a pish/ten minute skive and have to smell some manky b*****d's shite or see skidmarks up the toilet bowl. Surely there is no need for it and any normal person does his shiting in his own house? 

So you need a shite at work and you just wait till you get home?

I dont enjoy defecating at work and so my body has adjusted its internal clock to only require evacuation at approx 8am or 6pm. I simply cannot drop a deuce in public, makes me feel anxious.

Taking a shite at home is just time and toilet roll you are never going to get back. One of my petty things that gets on my nerves is when I need a shite just as my lunch break starts.

How long does it take you people to have a shite? I've no hard facts but I reckon I'm under a minute from troosers doon to washing hands. Mind you, one of my flat mates in Uni was usually in the toilet for a good 10-15 minutes each time so if that's the pace of your digestives its no wonder you poop on the beat

How long does it take you people to have a shite? I've no hard facts but I reckon I'm under a minute from troosers doon to washing hands. Mind you, one of my flat mates in Uni was usually in the toilet for a good 10-15 minutes each time so if that's the pace of your digestives its no wonder you poop on the beat

Under a minute? Jesus it takes me about a minute to get settled in and find the right page of my book.

I dont enjoy defecating at work and so my body has adjusted its internal clock to only require evacuation at approx 8am or 6pm. I simply cannot drop a deuce in public, makes me feel anxious.

b38fab2e1a173c8ceca325494407648d.jpg

20 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

He wasn't just knocking out a shite

Rugby fans who have to take every available opportunity to point out how superior thugby is to football. I have several friends who constantly do this on Facebook whenever there's a big drugby game on. I don't get it. Just enjoy watching it and shut up.

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Yeah, I remember the doomsday feeling when you seen yer 1st back to school poster in the shops.

Probably the same feeling parents get when they see Xmas stuff appearing in shops.

Which was about a week later...

Rugby fans who have to take every available opportunity to point out how superior thugby is to football. I have several friends who constantly do this on Facebook whenever there's a big drugby game on. I don't get it. Just enjoy watching it and shut up.

Yeah that's always irritating. I like both sports but it seems a) pretty clear that objectively Football is the superior sport, and b) why do rugby fans need football fans to like it? Some people just think it's shit, just get on with it. Same with American Football fans. They seem obsessed with this idea that if you keep watching it it eventually becomes interesting, but I've given it a go and even after repeated viewings it's still dull as f**k.

23 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Which was about a week later...

Can't remember which shop it was, but it was in Scotland near the end of August and over the tannoy a pre-recorded English-accented voice said "It's nearly the start of the new school year, so why not check out our Back to School range" or words to that effect. Good job at appealing to the Scottish market there guys. Good job.

Edited by nsr

21 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Yeah that's always irritating. I like both sports but it seems a) pretty clear that objectively Football is the superior sport, and b) why do rugby fans need football fans to like it? Some people just think it's shit, just get on with it. Same with American Football fans. They seem obsessed with this idea that if you keep watching it it eventually becomes interesting, but I've given it a go and even after repeated viewings it's still dull as f**k.

The most hilarious example was a lass who claimed rugby is better supported because the Rugby World Cup final (might not have been that but one of the bigger matches in the rugby calendar anyway) attracted more supporters than a random EPL match between Spurs and West Ham (she probably clicked on BBC Football and it was on at the time). When I pointed out that this was nothing more than a run of the mill league game and the attendance was very nearly at the actual capacity of the ground, she slunk off in defeat.

2 hours ago, RR #1 said:

People who shite in the toilets at there workplace are dirty middens imo. I don't want to have to go in there for a pish/ten minute skive and have to smell some manky b*****d's shite or see skidmarks up the toilet bowl. Surely there is no need for it and any normal person does his shiting in his own house? 

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I prefer getting paid to have a jobby.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I have a shite at work every day I'm there.

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Taking a shite at home is just time and toilet roll you are never going to get back. One of my petty things that gets on my nerves is when I need a shite just as my lunch break starts.

Always have a shite at work,

Paid to sit and scroll through P&B on phone,

Use their toilet paper,

Leaves my toilet fresh and clean.

Only peace I get from work email and phone some days.