Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

46 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Why doesn't she park between the 2 red cars?

Because she'd have to walk a few extra metres, like every other lazy arsehole who dumps their car wherever they want because god forbid they should have to walk an extra few metres

More civilised societies than the borders  have moved to less often collections as they move to recycling. 
The bin was emptied today. Result. 

I'd say we're the more civilised in this instance. Get our rubbish shifted pronto. Living in our own filth isn't really an option.

30 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'd say we're the more civilised in this instance. Get our rubbish shifted pronto. Living in our own filth isn't really an option.

We don't live in the bins up here m8. That's where you're going wrong and why you're needing them emptied quicker. 

2 hours ago, philpy said:

Silly cow in the white Vauxhall. 3 other spaces there as well, near enough blocking me in. She's had her car hit before while parked like that, you'd think she'd have learned her lesson. 321564fc16db0f6d4499a4bf9badcef2.jpg

She obviously has a vandetta against you. If she parked within 5 foot of the kerb you'd have loads of room even with her car there

Screenshot_2017-08-16-21-04-42.png

2 hours ago, Spain said:

Also, people (mostly old biddies) who repeat the last word or two of some else's sentence.

For example if I'd said the sentence above out loud, one of said old biddies would have tried to say the word "sentence" in unison with me at the end.

The friend of Mrs Brady Old Lady out of Viz does this.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Clicking on P&B exactly on the hour.

This. Took me a while to notice that this was when it was happening. First world problem, sure, but the title of this thread is Petty things that get on your nerves.

Tesco in Scone.

"No sir you can't possibly pay for your fuel at the counter like a normal shop. We insist you stand outside at the window until a member of staff can be bothered to serve you."

:angry:

6 hours ago, Swarley said:

Lazy chunts who use the lift to go up/down one floor. Use the stairs! *

* those who are physically incapable, elderly, pregnant or suffering sports related leg injuries excused

What about those who just want to check their hair in the mirror of the lift? Asking for nobody in particular :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

There is a man, late 40s I'd say, riding a scooter around the west end of Glasgow. c**t. 

Vespa/pizza delivery type scooter or a kids scooter? When I take my kid to school I often see an adult couple in suits/smart office clothes scooting along together on stunt scooters. 

University branded clothing.

I'm more tolerant of hoodies to promote the more obscure sports / societies, but just 'University of Glasgow' is nothing but 'look at me and how averagely clever I am to be on a Bachelor's course'.

In typing this, I've just remembered the following quote in reference to a ~20yo guy getting told the toilet was unavailable by a Ryanair hostess during a descent: "How dare you tell me what to do?! I'm studying for a degree in history at the University of Aberdeen, what have you ever done with your life??!'. Plane-wide cringe.

17 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

In typing this, I've just remembered the following quote in reference to a ~20yo guy getting told the toilet was unavailable by a Ryanair hostess during a descent: "How dare you tell me what to do?! I'm studying for a degree in history at the University of Aberdeen, what have you ever done with your life??!'. Plane-wide cringe.

It was you, wasn't it. Own up. 

22 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

If he called her a University of Lifer we could begin to narrow down the suspects.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

It was you, wasn't it. Own up. 

I never studied history, although I did go to Aberdeen.  Had I brought my degree certificate with me, I would probably have ripped it up there and then (possibly wiping my arse with it had the aforementioned toilet been available) simply through association with this guy.