Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I find that Bolt's is sort of natural and suits him whereas Farah's just looks awkward and forced. Probably doesn't really help that I find Farah himself to be a complete dick.

It started as a piss take on that annoying sports comedy show (the one on sky with bell-end James corden).

f**k knows how it became an actual thing. Still, it's not as annoying as the bloody quorn adverts. Aye mo, these guys are your pals.

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Oh that's pretty harsh mate. They've hunted high and low for evidence and yet none exists.

I can understand his rage even though he was a bit of a dick when he had a go at journalists today.

He's not a drugs cheat.

Its simply not true that "none exists". He has never failed a test but there is plenty evidence including massive mid career improvements coinciding with joining the stable of a drugs cheat, lying about who was present at coaching sessions in unexplained roles and who he was associating with (drugs cheats), missing numerous tests and being one missed test away from a ban and his biological passport marking him out as probable drugs cheat in 2015.

He has massive questions to answer that he refuses to engage and co-operate with and the BBC think none of this is worthy of comment whilst crucifying Gatlin.

9 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Oh that's pretty harsh mate. They've hunted high and low for evidence and yet none exists.

I can understand his rage even though he was a bit of a dick when he had a go at journalists today.

He's not a drugs cheat.

I can't agree. His coach is heavily implicated and your first line is consistent with exactly what people said about Lance Armstrong. 

The fact he has consistently outperformed proven drug cheats (as did LA) is always the indicator I look for. He also missed drugs tests too. If I was putting forward case for the prosecution it all this points to one thing.

I still might be wrong but I would never say he definitely is a drugs cheat, just that the evidence would suggest that he is. But everyone else is so hey-ho, why worry?

6 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Its simply not true that "none exists". He has never failed a test but there is plenty evidence including massive mid career improvements coinciding with joining the stable of a drugs cheat, lying about who was present at coaching sessions in unexplained roles and who he was associating with (drugs cheats), missing numerous tests and being one missed test away from a ban and his biological passport marking him out as probable drugs cheat in 2015.

He has massive questions to answer that he refuses to engage and co-operate with and the BBC think none of this is worthy of comment whilst crucifying Gatlin.

I didn't know he was a Sevco fan.

A lot of what you're calling evidence is pure speculation. That's not enough to call him a drugs cheat.

I agree with your point about gatlin taking all the flak when there's a lot more than just him (at this event). But Farah can't be put in that category.

He may well have questions to answer - but again that in no way means he's a cheat.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's common in many cultures to adopt the surname of both your mother and father.

Its common in some cultures to mutilate the genitals of children too (taking the nuclear option), doesn't mean I either have to A) like it or B) think its right. 

It still boils my piss and its only a matter of time before we get the four barrelled names when 2 of these phuqwits get married and we get the Fortesque-Smythe-Huntingdon-Smythe's. Never meet them but I hate them. :guns

Saluting magpies.

The guy I travel to and from work with does it and my gf does it.

Never heard of this til 4 or 5 yrs ago and these are the only 2 people I've every known to do it, what a fucking stupid obsession/superstition.

27 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

We double barrelled my daughters name in the hope it helps her get a scholarship to a posh school.

Plenty scholarship's for wee Beatrix Dolce-Gabbana, my daughter ended up at a private school through a scholarship, not my call, that was down to my ex-wife. Nothing against folk wanting to spend  extra to send their kids to a school but my wee Chantelle-Britney was maybe a lost cause.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Saluting magpies.

Never heard of this til 4 or 5 yrs ago and these are the only 2 people I've every known to do it, what a fucking stupid obsession/superstition.

She does it as well and says "Morning Mr Magpie, where's your friend?"

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Saluting magpies.

26 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Saluting magpies.

How often do you see a magpie? I should wear my glasses more often, especially while driving.