Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The whole 'my dad supports x' thing I do kind of get, I've got one daughter and we're trying for another. In all likelihood any children I have will grow up here in Edinburgh but if they show the slightest interest in football I will be bombarding them with Aberdeen tops and scarves and doing everything to make sure they are Dons fans.

45 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Laura Muir is from Inverness but supports Celtic.

Thankfully the Celtic shop in Inverness got burnt down (I was on holiday) and the Rangers Social Club has turned into a Mosque. The last few years, especially since the Cup win, it's rare that you see a shirt other than Caley in Inverness. Could do with a few more Clach ones though.

Thankfully the Celtic shop in Inverness got burnt down (I was on holiday) and the Rangers Social Club has turned into a Mosque. The last few years, especially since the Cup win, it's rare that you see a shirt other than Caley in Inverness. Could do with a few more Clach ones though.

There was a Celtic shop in Inverness? That's slightly depressing.

Being offered 600 for my car that originally was to go for 1200.webuyanycar? Idontthinksocunts

Might have to road trip it across to Cologne in the future.

Also my dad having fat fingers watching him being an utter cluts on his laptop, swearing at forgetting his password and being unable to stay in possession of a written password for his Skype account. Families ffs. My mum pretending to remember random athletes on the TV that NAE c**t knows. Nut.

42 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

p***ks who's only retort to Celtic fans is to post about child abuse.

You're the one who keeps bringing it up. Anybody would think you were ashamed of it or something.

13 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Being offered 600 for my car that originally was to go for 1200.webuyanycar? Idontthinksocunts

Might have to road trip it across to Cologne in the future.

Also my dad having fat fingers watching him being an utter cluts on his laptop, swearing at forgetting his password and being unable to stay in possession of a written password for his Skype account. Families ffs. My mum pretending to remember random athletes on the TV that NAE c**t knows. Nut.

^^^bottling it about leaving home to live in a foreign country.

^^^bottling it about leaving home to live in a foreign country.

I'll bottle you. Speaking of bottle, I was promised a lift to Ferrytoll to catch the airport bus until earlier when the old wifey backed out because she was scared she'd get lost in the roadworks before the bridge. And also Halbeath would have scared her.

25 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

They do admit you might get more if you sell it elsewhere. I didn't realise you would get twice as much.

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Just letting it be known what a vile little c**t you are.

Well, you have totally dismantled my original statement by sheer logic.

No, wait, you haven't even addressed it.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I assume everyone else on here jas heard the same tired pish excuses as I have all their lives. Most popular is "ma da'/granda supported Rangers/Celtic".

There is not one single possible explanation for two teams from Glasgow being popular all over the country except success. Would have more respect for folk if they just admitted that.

I know a guy who constantly wears the sellick shirt abroad and loves to tell you how great the hoops are.

Few weeks ago he was telling the reat of us lads that he would love to come with us to watch Falkirk but he's a "dyed in the wool sellick fan"

He hasn't been to Parkhead since they made it all seated.

I reckon I've been there around 10 - 15 times since then. I must be a die hard Sellick man.

Just now, Jmothecat2 said:

Is it a new thing in Athletics that if you go early you get punted instantly? I thought you got an extra chance but one of the competitors in one of the races just slipped out of the blocks and was instantly disqualified. Seems really harsh.

You used to get a second chance. Just been talking about that. Dunno when they changed it. That one was harsh. 

Is it a new thing in Athletics that if you go early you get punted instantly? I thought you got an extra chance but one of the competitors in one of the races just slipped out of the blocks and was instantly disqualified. Seems really harsh.

The lassie who won is a total Wid.

You used to get a second chance. Just been talking about that. Dunno when they changed it. That one was harsh. 

I seem to remember them changing it so that if there was one false start then everyone was on a final warning. Early 2000s I think. Before that everyone got two chances. Somehow missed them making it an instant disqualification though.