Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I heard Murray say earlier that him and Gillespie used to live together, that'll be the explanation

I heard the start of that program
They only lived together whilst working on the Euros last year.
I like Murray but he does get a bit starstruck* at times

*I acknowledge KG isn't a star but you know what I mean.

Colin Murray interviewing Keith Gillespie on 5live.

It's pretty clear that Gillespie is a c**t of the highest order. Yet annoyingly, Murray is doing everything but suck him off.

Ha ha, you lost so much money gambling that you had to declare bankruptcy. Ho ho, you started random fights with folk whilst drunk. He he, caught shagging someone else's missus whilst her kids looked on. Sent off in a charity football match? Lost contact with his own kids?

What a fucking legend. Ye cannie beat the craic.

They're good friends which would explain the arse licking. I met the two of them and Kieth Gillespie's wife in a strip club in Lyon, after Northern Ireland beat Ukraine at the Euros last year. Gillespie was actually alright, Murray was a c**t. Keith's wife (wid) took a selfie with my mate, who was passed out drunk in a booth.

Good night was had by all I think.

Neighbours having a party. It's after 1, and next door neighbours have a young kid who sleeps in the back room. Inconsiderate fuckers.

You're right. They could have moved the kid into another room instead of keeping him awake.

Colin Murray interviewing Keith Gillespie on 5live.

It's pretty clear that Gillespie is a c**t of the highest order. Yet annoyingly, Murray is doing everything but suck him off.

Ha ha, you lost so much money gambling that you had to declare bankruptcy. Ho ho, you started random fights with folk whilst drunk. He he, caught shagging someone else's missus whilst her kids looked on. Sent off in a charity football match? Lost contact with his own kids?

What a fucking legend. Ye cannie beat the craic.

Gillespie sounds like the boi!
SHAGGER.

(Also listened to the podcast and it's very sycophantic)

Neighbours having a party. It's after 1, and next door neighbours have a young kid who sleeps in the back room. Inconsiderate fuckers.

Imagine they're your pals. Their laughter would be music to your ears.

7 hours ago, philpy said:

Maybe he's at his granny's for the night.

Think that might be him.

It is. He was the warm-up for Frankie Boyle a few years ago and he's made a few tv appearances. I think he's hilarious and would go see him if he toured.

Did he do the bit about being shouted at by crazy drivers for driving around with his car lights on during the day?

It is. He was the warm-up for Frankie Boyle a few years ago and he's made a few tv appearances. I think he's hilarious and would go see him if he toured.

Did he do the bit about being shouted at by crazy drivers for driving around with his car lights on during the day?

Yeah that's him, also the bit about us not having signs telling us/tourists the speed limit on the motorway, and how 70mph is the one speed nobodies fucking going [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Hats worn indoors.

A crime almost exclusively committed by bellends. PPE gets a pardon.

People wearing a hat indoors but yet only having a t-shirt on their top half are also always bell ends.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Hats worn indoors.

A crime almost exclusively committed by bellends. PPE gets a pardon.

30 minutes ago, throbber said:

People wearing a hat indoors but yet only having a t-shirt on their top half are also always bell ends.

Image result for surgeons

Pubs/restaurants that display their prices on the menu as '4.5' instead of £4.50.

Four and a half what? Bananas? Give us a clue as to which units of currency you accept or which bartering system you wish to proceed with.