Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Thanks throbber.

Never mind, father in law has just come back in with a copy of The Sun and is pontificating about Jonny Hayes and why he should be no where near rainvincible rasellick.

Happy days.

Don't let him in the house.

2 hours ago, IainMorton said:

A girl I used to work with always dressed in sports gear and looked like your typical ned, until one day she showed up in a Ramones t-shirt. I said to her I didn't realise she was into that type of music and her response was "I don't even know who they are, I just like the t-shirt".

Another favourite of mines is another girl who said she was a massive Queen fan, so I asked her what her favourite album was as I am big fan myself. "oh no, I just like a couple of the big hits" was the response. <_<

Even Lisa knows there is something wrong with that shirt :lol: 

Took my daughter shopping one day and had the same conversation about The Ramones.  I suggested she might like them and I could let her hear them. She had moved on before I had finished saying it.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Geri is seriously acting as if she is the presenter of Saturday kitchen!

I said to her, that she was definitely after a job. But when the chef, Zoe, described in detail what she was doing and adding, she obviously hadn't listened to a fucking word. I got the impression it was an uncomfortable morning for the rest of them.

I said to her, that she was definitely after a job. But when the chef, Zoe, described in detail what she was doing and adding, she obviously hadn't listened to a fucking word. I got the impression it was an uncomfortable morning for the rest of them.

It was absolutely absurd, I had no idea she was like that and for whatever reason thought she was a reserved person! She was talking about how lobsters have her "bum burps" at one point!

Just now, throbber said:

It was absolutely absurd, I had no idea she was like that and for whatever reason thought she was a reserved person! She was talking about how lobsters have her "bum burps" at one point!

The George Michael and GAY stuff was awkward. I knew she was a loony, someone else must've let them down.

The George Michael and GAY stuff was awkward. I knew she was a loony, someone else must've let them down.

I never saw that part, what a roaster. On the plus side the hairy bikers made a lovely looking roast pork with stuffing which I'm going to try.

46 minutes ago, throbber said:

I never saw that part, what a roaster. On the plus side the hairy bikers made a lovely looking roast pork with stuffing which I'm going to try.

It did look very good. You could invite Bobby and Jimmy round when you make it.

5 hours ago, throbber said:

Geri is seriously acting as if she is the presenter of Saturday kitchen!

She was an absolute arsehole and you could clearly see Matt Tebbut was getting annoyed. It's never been the same since James Martin left tbh. 

Barbeques. I always forget what a time consuming effort it is to get these fuckers going. Two years later the sun comes out in Lochee on a Saturday and it seems like a good idea. Be lucky if the coals are white enough to cook on before dark...

Edited by Angusfifer

49 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Spam Valley Mollanbowie.

A quick question while your here as I mentioned this in the shite pubs thread. Do you remember the alien themed pub (Area 51 or something) that was between Balloch and Jamestown? Wondering if anybody ever went in it.

Vaguely remember it, was never in it though, sorry!

And there's not a day goes by that I don't remind him of this.

You're being a bit hard on yourself, you're just boring, unfunny and lacking in personality. Wouldn't have said you were a fud.