Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I think that actually stands for Massive BellEnd!

I hope you're right. I'm still raging that this c**t could have an MBE.

Just checked his Wikipedia. No mention of an MBE. Not a very detailed page though. Looked on the news bit, again no mention but he's apologised for the tweet saying he was hacked. So a useless c**t and a shitebag as well.

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

I hope you're right. I'm still raging that this c**t could have an MBE.

Just checked his Wikipedia. No mention of an MBE. Not a very detailed page though. Looked on the news bit, again no mention but he's apologised for the tweet saying he was hacked. So a useless c**t and a shitebag as well.

I've just realised that could be construed as a compliment which is not what I intended. :1eye

I've just realised that could be construed as a compliment which is not what I intended. :1eye

I never even thought of that. It was too apt a description of how I perceive him, his personality and how he acts to consider it any other way. I now fear you're probably right and this fucking p***k thinks that he has a massive bell end and is a comedy genius.

Just to echo some of the comments earlier about the horrific events in Manchester, any decent human being is going to be upset and feel sympathy towards those affected but some of the comments I'm reading are boiling my piss.

Just read one where someone genuinely said "What a horrible tragedy. Hope they catch those responsible. Been there a few times and I was actually there 4 years to the date of the bombing to see rush which is kind of a frightening thought now." 

I was there 5 years ago, what a lucky escape.

1 minute ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Just to echo some of the comments earlier about the horrific events in Manchester, any decent human being is going to be upset and feel sympathy towards those affected but some of the comments I'm reading are boiling my piss.

Just read one where someone genuinely said "What a horrible tragedy. Hope they catch those responsible. Been there a few times and I was actually there 4 years to the date of the bombing to see rush which is kind of a frightening thought now." 

I was in George Square 10 years ago at Christmas, close call.

Edited by irvine_buddie

Honestly, don't. A boy at work has told us this morning he was in the MEN arena 6 years ago TODAY for a gig. Fuckin close shave that one...

On that subject, why do people desperately need to post that their hearts and prayers etc blah blah yadda? What's wrong with a dignified feeling of sadness for people without resorting to like chasing?
Already pics of '' we stand with Manchester'' oh f**k off grief loving c***s. It's acceptable to feel sad for people without making a spectacle of it. Lest we forget tae.

Agreed. It's similar to the circus that Remembrance Day has become over the last few years.

LOOK AT ME, IM GRIEVING

On that subject, why do people desperately need to post that their hearts and prayers etc blah blah yadda? What's wrong with a dignified feeling of sadness for people without resorting to like chasing?
Already pics of '' we stand with Manchester'' oh f**k off grief loving c***s. It's acceptable to feel sad for people without making a spectacle of it. Lest we forget tae.

Sincerity is completely lost in the egotistical world of social media.

1 hour ago, Tommy Nooka said:

^^^Planning it for the last 5 years IMO

5 hours ago, Tommy Nooka said:

This is why the P&B "I have a canary called Ariana and it sings.  Just got a second chance at life" mockery is amusing - it's only a baw hair away from how the great British public think.

5 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Honestly, don't. A boy at work has told us this morning he was in the MEN arena 6 years ago TODAY for a gig. Fuckin close shave that one...

I went to see Kiss there on their farewell tour in 1997...scandalously enough they're still on it 20 years later.

Edited by Hillonearth

d28244350ee92130a7e18dedffdb8c2e.jpg
I didn't want to address this on the thread it was posted, and don't wish to address the utter moronic tweet itself (wouldn't expect anything less from this type of fud) but the PTTGOMN is he has an MBE?! Tell me that's a piss take to so I can calm down to mildly seething.

What information was available to him at the time of posting this out of curiosity? I'm not trying to defend him in any way but how much news had come through at that point?

What happened was insanity.  There is no point trying to make sense of it.  There is none.

I do think we have made a terrible mistake in the way we go about combating this.  When we are drone killing people, many of them innocent, there is no moral high point you can take.

The leaders and organisers of these terrorist attrocities should be snatched and put on trial and criminalized instead of being martyred.  They should go on trial like the Nazis.  The only way we are going to win this fight is by using justice, not tit for tat killing.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

Oh goody. Marishal College to be lit up after events in Manchester. Which means f**k all anyway now since they build that monstrosity of a hotel complex directly across from the only building in the city worth actually looking at.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

What information was available to him at the time of posting this out of curiosity? I'm not trying to defend him in any way but how much news had come through at that point?

I think the fact he uses the word victims kinda gives it away.

I think the fact he uses the word victims kinda gives it away.

I suppose that was throwing him a lifeline that he doesn't deserve. It's what you expect from "celebrities" when you make no mark, untalented idiots like him famous though.