Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 minute ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

I can envisage this thread descending into "what would Throbbers wedding be like?" All with P&B related japes.

I reckon it'll be a classy affair. At a drive through on Vegas strip with Elvis reading the nuptials. 

6 hours ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

This is just absolutely not true.

Slightly behind Falkirk but they were one of better teams in our two seasons there.

On a train back from Manchester and I was going to upgrade to first class, but there's not a single seat in there either. 3 and a half hours of standing looms! Wonderful.

2 minutes ago, Widge said:

On a train back from Manchester and I was going to upgrade to first class, but there's not a single seat in there either. 3 and a half hours of standing looms! Wonderful.

You might as well hang around 1st Class and see if somebody gets off at Preston. (fnarr)

Just wait until you're at her bedside while she's in labour and she's digging her nails into your hand screaming "YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!"

That's the point when you should say, "I seem to remember suggesting anal for a change, but you thought it 'might hurt'. Now, if you could keep the noise down, this crossword won't do itself."

d28244350ee92130a7e18dedffdb8c2e.jpg
I didn't want to address this on the thread it was posted, and don't wish to address the utter moronic tweet itself (wouldn't expect anything less from this type of fud) but the PTTGOMN is he has an MBE?! Tell me that's a piss take to so I can calm down to mildly seething.

You might as well hang around 1st Class and see if somebody gets off at Preston. (fnarr)

Update, I got first class and due to the complete incompetence of the train operation, tried to pay the upgrade but their technology failed. So got it for nothing.

Plus I got off at Haymarket last night! [emoji850]

On that subject, why do people desperately need to post that their hearts and prayers etc blah blah yadda? What's wrong with a dignified feeling of sadness for people without resorting to like chasing?
Already pics of '' we stand with Manchester'' oh f**k off grief loving c***s. It's acceptable to feel sad for people without making a spectacle of it. Lest we forget tae.

I didn't want to address this on the thread it was posted, and don't wish to address the utter moronic tweet itself (wouldn't expect anything less from this type of fud) but the PTTGOMN is he has an MBE?! Tell me that's a piss take to so I can calm down to mildly seething.

An utter fucking moron.

Can't stand all this "Thoughts and prayers with Manchester" stuff. As if, if you don't tweet/FB saying that then everyone will assume you're not bothered about dozens of people being killed. On radio 2 this morning the news segment spent 5 mins reading out all these types of tweets from celebrities and football players etc.. who gives a f**k? How about reporting what actually happened and any information that can help people with family involved.

I think it's fairly normal to assume that everyone's thoughts (and prayers if they're that way inclined) are with those affected by this. It doesn't need a newsreader to say David Beckham's (or whoever the deem fit) thoughts are with the people of Manchester for me to think that mine should be.

I think that actually stands for Massive BellEnd!