Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's a sign for Perth in Elgin.

Fucking Perth. In fucking Elgin.

Never understood that one, especially considering it's on the roundabout just down from where Comet used to be. Isn't there another sign out in New Elgin on the way to the golf club?

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Aye, and one at the roundabout at Pansport.

3 signs for Perth in Elgin, folks, 3 signs.

Suppose you could have North, South, East and West signs. Instead you have Lossiemouth, Perth, Aberdeen and Inverness. Only a fool could be confused by that. Fool.

Edited by welshbairn

Both Scottish and FA cup finals are once more the same day.

Doesn't feel as special when we have to share our big day wi our much bigger neighbours. 

Showing my age here but I miss Scottish cup final Grandstand. They knew how to make the cup final feel special.

The colourful language Jeremy Kyle types use infront of their own children. 

Car just pulled up next to me and in 5 secs the F bomb got dropped twice infront of the pre Primary school child sitting in the back seat.

I hate people.

I just paid £4.95 for a pint of lager in somewhere that isn't Edinburgh (Dunfermline).

I paid that at a wedding in Crieff. Almost collapsed when they said the cost.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm sure Tony won't mind if you cancel....

I reckon I've worked it out. Tony is Tony Watt and is too busy doing movie reviews to log on to P&B.

Makes sense now.

The colourful language Jeremy Kyle types use infront of their own children. 
Car just pulled up next to me and in 5 secs the F bomb got dropped twice infront of the pre Primary school child sitting in the back seat.
I hate people.

On a similar note I witnessed something yesterday that made me despair for humanity. A guy wearing a hat saying "I (a loveheart) Weed". To top it off, when he got off he knew someone getting on and as they bypassed each other the conversation was this, word for word:-

Weed guy: "Awright mun, where you off tae?"

Other guy: "Court"

The day before I saw a guy with a vapour (or whatever they're called) in the shape of a pipe. I'm not sure what was worse tbh.