Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just watched an episode of Pawn Stars on TV. A woman brought in a pink Fiat convertible to sell. It did my tits in as they kept pronouncing the make as Fee-yat, emphasising the end syllable. Maybe they're right and that's the correct pronunciation, but they are American so I doubt it.

PS. The woman was a wid but she carried a wee rat-like dog around with her like it was a fashion accessory which is another PTTGOYN.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Guys who wear ties everyday to work when there's no dress code to suggest you have to.

Ties are a mental piece of attire if you actually stop and think about it.  A patterened piece of material tied around your neck and left to dangle down your front. If they hadn't been invented and someone suggested this to you to wear you would think they had lost their mind.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye. Heres a bit of material to do the above with, and if thats not enough to sway you, you can get lots of patterns to show what a zany funster you are.

Perhaps a nice pair of matching socks to complete the look.

images (96).jpg

I know its pretty common but still...

Carrying more timber than I would like but not a big fatty I would say. Still find that position incredibly awkward and uncomfortable.

Maybe you're just being modest and you've actually got some serious junk.

Seen a couple with a dog in a buggy type thing. Naw just naw. Let the fuckin dog walk and sniff about like it's meant to. She just looked like someone who was desperate for a wean but couldnt and had substituted it with that shite while he looked like his testicles had retracted up into his new vagina.

Seen a couple with a dog in a buggy type thing. Naw just naw. Let the fuckin dog walk and sniff about like it's meant to. She just looked like someone who was desperate for a wean but couldnt and had substituted it with that shite while he looked like his testicles had retracted up into his new vagina.

The dog buggys cost about £40 and are the are one of the most stupid looking things you can get