Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, Shandon Par said:

You learn something new every day. I was about to be mean to you about "calculus", wondering what maths has to do with teeth but it's hard plaque. Probably from booze.

I had never heard of calculus of the gums before either, it probably is partially down to the booze and just not giving the gums as much attention when brushing.

He maybe reads pie and bovril and took the hint. 

Hopefully! Keep your shit off my desk, unless you want it to be punch in the puss time!
Spill your coffee on it.

I'm currently drinking the free shit work provides as I've run out of anything half decent. I wouldn't even be spilling nice coffee, winner!
Stab him with a pencil anyway.

I haven't used a pencil in years, kept stabbing folk with them.

Have to go to the dentist for the first time in over a year tomorrow and I'm dreading what they might say, I was supposed to get a message after 6 months but I never got one and just put off going back as you do.

The time before last was my first time at the dentist for a year, wasn't as bad as expected. I went recently 6 months after for the check up...again expecting the worst but apparently all was well and the dentist was happy.

2 hours ago, irvine_buddie said:

Whats wrong with that? The dog thing not the child thing.. I agree that's weird.

I think it's pretty out of order forcing your dog to run along side you. If it wants to stop to take a break or go for a shite/piss you basically end up choking it.

4 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I think it's pretty out of order forcing your dog to run along side you. If it wants to stop to take a break or go for a shite/piss you basically end up choking it.

A dead dug on tow just makes the running a wee bit harder. Better training anyways.

I ordered a chicken kebab last night out of laziness by the time I got home. It came with hardly any chicken and I got a ton of Donner meat instead???? Being the fatty at heart, I ate it all but seriously, can't c***s up here do anything right culinary wise?

Those absolutely dreadful Fjallraven bags that arseholes think are trendy. They're shite bags (both in terms of appearance and in terms of actually being of any use since they're tiny and look like they can hardly fit anything in them) and they cost absolutely loads (circa £60).

Any time I see one I automatically judge the owner/user as a tosser (since I work for a university I see loads of them since they're very popular among students, but I've seen plenty of other folk with them).

Those absolutely dreadful Fjallraven bags that arseholes think are trendy. They're shite bags (both in terms of appearance and in terms of actually being of any use since they're tiny and look like they can hardly fit anything in them) and they cost absolutely loads (circa £60).
Any time I see one I automatically judge the owner/user as a tosser (since I work for a university I see loads of them since they're very popular among students, but I've seen plenty of other folk with them).

You can fit far more in a pram, that's for sure!