Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

The c**t next to me keeps putting his paperwork on my desk. I'm too polite to ask him not to but I'm too petty not to be fucking riled by it. Bordering on furious. He can see it's on my desk. Inside I'm screaming "GET YER SHIT AFF MA DESK" but I'll say nothing and post this here.

Have a clear out and accidentally put his shite in the bin.  Or the shredder.

The c**t next to me keeps putting his paperwork on my desk. I'm too polite to ask him not to but I'm too petty not to be fucking riled by it. Bordering on furious. He can see it's on my desk. Inside I'm screaming "GET YER SHIT AFF MA DESK" but I'll say nothing and post this here.

Update; cunto just moved all his shit off my desk. It's a matter of time until there's stuff back on but for the meantime I can relax.

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

Update; cunto just moved all his shit off my desk. It's a matter of time until there's stuff back on but for the meantime I can relax.

Fill the space with something,

A couple of highlighters or a stapler,

Or go full Trump and build a wall (feel free to ask the git to pay for the wall as it's his fault it required, as per the Donald to the Mexicans).

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

He maybe reads pie and bovril and took the hint. 

Have to go to the dentist for the first time in over a year tomorrow and I'm dreading what they might say, I was supposed to get a message after 6 months but I never got one and just put off going back as you do.

Just now, throbber said:

Have to go to the dentist for the first time in over a year tomorrow and I'm dreading what they might say, I was supposed to get a message after 6 months but I never got one and just put off going back as you do.

I quite like strawberry milk so on occasion I'll pick up a Yazoo or a Frijj when I'm getting the messages. This morning I noticed Yop was half price. As it was next to the Frijj and Yazoo I thought it was strawberry milk. Bought it, took it outside and went to take a sip and it turns out that Yop is 'drinkable yoghurt'. Absolutely horrific stuff.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I had to read this several times to work out why you were due to get a massage from your dentist.

53 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

I really hate people running with dogs on the lead but I earlier passed an arsehole jogging along the canal with his child in a buggy.  Why, just why...

I've been doing this quite a bit (including on the canal). Pup is too badly behaved to get off the lead near other people or animals.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I had to read this several times to work out why you were due to get a massage from your dentist.

I was expecting an automated text to come through after 6 months as thats what was to be expected but it never came through. When i last went they told me i had bad calculus and that it was something i should check up on regularly and not miss any appointments so I'm not looking forward to what they will have to say if my gums are any worse. 

3 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Spill your coffee on it.

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

I was expecting an automated text to come through after 6 months as thats what was to be expected but it never came through. When i last went they told me i had bad calculus and that it was something i should check up on regularly and not miss any appointments so I'm not looking forward to what they will have to say if my gums are any worse. 

You learn something new every day. I was about to be mean to you about "calculus", wondering what maths has to do with teeth but it's hard plaque. Probably from booze.