Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, irvine_buddie said:

How did she manage to pronounce Braehead wrong? :blink:

18 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Or Cumbernauld. Maybe she should have said "Braeheed".

BRAEhead and CUMBERnauld.

Braehead has no greater emphasis anywhere rather than on the 'Brae', and if you're going to place emphasis anywhere in Cumbernauld, it's the 'Nauld' bit, not the 'Cumber'. 

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

I had a red bull to perk me up this morning and it hasn't helped my concentration or motivation one bit it has just made me anxious.

^^Posted from the shitter

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

I had a red bull to perk me up this morning and it hasn't helped my concentration or motivation one bit it has just made me anxious.

Wash down some pro plus with a coffee. Can't possibly go wrong

I was in an ice-cream parlour the other day. I usually go for an Irn Bru sorbet but this time I went for cherry chocolate. After ordering I noticed they now sell Red Bull sorbet. Sounds right up my street. A scoop dropped into a shot of Strega would be a fine dessert.

Energy drinks, surprisingly, don't give you energy and, even more surprisingly, are actually quite bad for you.

I'm not surprised throbber doesn't know this. Never mind I'm sure a Joe Wicks HIIT workout will make you feel better.

28 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

Energy drinks, surprisingly, don't give you energy and, even more surprisingly, are actually quite bad for you.

I'm not surprised throbber doesn't know this. Never mind I'm sure a Joe Wicks HIIT workout will make you feel better.

I find red bull does the job for me when I need to get lots of coursework done. No surprise that it's terrible for you though. 

Can't drink the cheap shite like blue bolt or whatever tesco calls their imitation stuff. Or Monster. Love the guava flavoured rockstar though.

Why are you such a c**t?

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have been unhealthy of Late but it's been a bit of a slog and I need a boost to get me through the day, I'm more than aware that it isn't healthy.

I'm at the exact same stage. Any healthy eating has gone to shit, replaced by quick easy food and fizzy juice. Feel a bit shite but getting the work done which is more important right now

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This.

Every time I hear an English person say Aberdeen I absolutely cringe.

Hearing "Edinburgh" and "Glasgow" in an estuary accent irritates me every time. It just sounds so wrong.

Beyond not pronouncing the "r", Aberdeen usually sounds fairly normal, I think. 

4 hours ago, throbber said:

Frankie Boyle called Red Bull "anxiety in a can". Tbf, he wasn't wrong.

My PTTGOYN is when you text someone a message that doesn't necessarily warrant a response but when they don't at least acknowledge the text with a simple OK or anything for that matter you get pissed off. Texted the missus from 5's earlier to tell her we'd turned up to football an hour early as someone got the kick off time wrong and I was greeted by a wall of silence. The height of ignorance IMO.

Fucking boot.