Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My PTTGOYN is folk who shout out inconsequential pish at the football.  There's a guy behind us who week-in-week-out shouts about winning the second ball.  He probably coaches his son's football team and his son is hated by all his team mates as a consequence.

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Pouting women. Does anyone think it makes them looks sexy, which is presumably the intent? Just makes them look thick and like they've just bitten into a lemon to me. 

Oh, and spraying acid into people's faces. Not on.

_95698909_hi039062490.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39682517

I hate it when lassies pout. It seems to me that it's yet another bullshit thing some women do that they've somehow come to believe makes them more attractive (see also; those ludicrous duck lips, fake tan/tanning, loads of make up).

Agree that it makes them seem thick. It's also unattractive. A nice smile is much better.

This would probably cost me money if the system was changed, but, it kind of bugs me that large sized clothes cost the same amount as XS despite them using ~30% more material, hence being more expensive to produce.

Life's losers from the Celtic pub next door are currently stood around the roundabout at the bottom of the road having a sing song
The driver of the bus that's currently waiting to get past them is showing much more restraint than I would be

Where's Harry when you want him.

Boring b*****ds retweeting shite political crap constantly on twitter.  They're all lying cheating c***s, some are bigger c***s than others but essentially they're all c***s.

Get them banned.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Pouting women. Does anyone think it makes them looks sexy, which is presumably the intent? Just makes them look thick and like they've just bitten into a lemon to me. 

Oh, and spraying acid into people's faces. Not on.

_95698909_hi039062490.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39682517

There's a couple of very good looking women at work who've had the trout pout done and they just look stupid.  It's ruined their looks in my opinion.  And, aye, who is it that's telling women that they look better with a set of lips that look as if Rocky Balboa has whacked them in the coupon?

This would probably cost me money if the system was changed, but, it kind of bugs me that large sized clothes cost the same amount as XS despite them using ~30% more material, hence being more expensive to produce.

Underdeveloped people should be subbing the rest of us fully grown people

Into the local takeaway there and there's a blootered c**t in a Celtic top going through their songbook rather loudly.

He's either going to get lifted or bump into a c**t from the other side. All because of a game.

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Life's losers from the Celtic pub next door are currently stood around the roundabout at the bottom of the road having a sing song

The driver of the bus that's currently waiting to get past them is showing much more restraint than I would be

I live near 2 massive Celtic bars.

I'm ashamed Falkirk has these and I don't want to close my windows on this lovely evening. 

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I live near 2 massive Celtic bars.

I'm ashamed Falkirk has these and I don't want to close my windows on this lovely evening. 

There was a couple in a car in Aldi car park in Airdrie wearing Celtic shirts, playing rebel tunes on the stereo...While the game was still being played.

Fat people are vile, they should be taxed in every way imaginable.

22 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Advert for Dobbies on the radio.  "Visit is at Braehead, Milngavie, Cumbernauld or Clyde Valley, said the voiceover bird.

"Clyde Valley" was the only one she pronounced correctly :thumbsdown

How did she manage to pronounce Braehead wrong? :blink:

Edited by irvine_buddie

15 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

There's a couple of very good looking women at work who've had the trout pout done and they just look stupid.  It's ruined their looks in my opinion.  And, aye, who is it that's telling women that they look better with a set of lips that look as if Rocky Balboa has whacked them in the coupon?

Lesley Ash.jpg