Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

26 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

The international break.  Just awful.  Even more so when your own country are shite with an obnoxious poisioned dwarf in charge.

I think us Scots would be confused and thrown off our game if the national team turned out to be decent.

I'd need to find someone else to moan about.

I'll handle you no bother you fucking c**t.

xox

Cutie[emoji8][emoji8]

Anyway your initial post seems like one of Shandon Pars totally ott reactions to his alarm going off or something

Cutie[emoji8][emoji8]

Anyway your initial post seems like one of Shandon Pars totally ott reactions to his alarm going off or something

Aye. The general consensus is I had a bleeding nose when I got in but we'll ignore that and pretend it's cause I'm hard as f**k.

Aye. The general consensus is I had a bleeding nose when I got in but we'll ignore that and pretend it's cause I'm hard as f**k.

Or you got punched and ran away like a big Jessie? I know what I would believe anyway

1 hour ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Waking up with a cunter of a sore head, phone smashed to bits and your hands covered in blood.

Killed a prostitute, smashed your phone to hide some evidence. Drank so much you can't remember and therefore would pass a lie detector. 

Good work