Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Websites that have a drop down list I need to pick an option from which loads every option at once rather than first allowing me a chance to refine the search. Fine if you're picking from, say, ten. Not if it tries to load a link for every university in the known universe

3 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

This gets on my tits as well. I always buy my lunch at work. "How much do you spend on lunch? Just make lunch and bring it in". f**k all to do with you and f**k off. I'm a grown man, I'm. It carrying about a piece box with jam sannies to save a few quid that I'd inevitably just waste anyway.

It also means you'll need to buy less food when you do your 'big shop'  as it were.  I do this sometimes; won't buy anything for my lunch that week as I'll just get a cheap sarnie from the shop round the corner everyday for about £1.30.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Taxidermy is easy

Dundee's answer to the Catacombs of Palermo (google image them folks but maybe not at work) 

I won't post pics as it would probably make some folk faint but we're talking taxidermy made easy.. but with people. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Dundee's answer to the Catacombs of Palermo (google image them folks but maybe not at work) 

I won't post pics as it would probably make some folk faint but we're talking taxidermy made easy.. but with people. 

Never heard of that before but a quick Google search provided some interesting photos. I'll have a read up on that later. Before finding out flights/accommodation prices.

When people refer to the band Bad Brains as 'The Bad Brains'

I just came on to post that the announcer guy on ITV just referred to the band Blossoms as The Blossoms. I'm not watching Emmerdale now because of the p***k.

Had a libation at the Hanging bat on Lothian road at around 1700 this evening and a few things annoyed me.

1) It was full of c***s.

2) The toilets weren't clearly sign posted and it had been a while since I was last in so had forgotten where they were, and then on the doors instead of clearly saying male/female it said batman/bat woman and a picture that I presume was meant to resemble a bat but instead just looked like some weird design and just didn't work at all. Just clearly show where the toilets are ffs.

3) When inside the batman toilet the urinals were supposed to resemble a metal beer barrel that had been cut in half at the horizontal axis and mounted to the wall, this again just didn't work and looked like the metal edges would be rather sharp and I didn't feel comfortable having my penis out near to a potentially sharp edge. It reminded me of days when I used to take tin snips to an empty can of irn bru, those edges are just so sharp.

4) The female bar staff appeared to be malnourished and one of them referred to me as "man" as well as if I was some sort of trendy hipster.

I don't think I'll go back there.

I nominated you in the picture guessing thread. And I find out you are away out drinking instead? Get it fucking posted you.

I noticed this, I just haven't found anything that I want to take a picture of!