Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

20170323_061117.jpg
How does this make the programme better? These twats standing 'at the closest point the media is allowed to be to Parliament'.
Get back in the studio and present the program in the usual comfort so you can do it properly.

20170323_061117.thumb.jpg.831558aceb294af235cc187a4a2c2c07.jpg
How does this make the programme better? These twats standing 'at the closest point the media is allowed to be to Parliament'.
Get back in the studio and present the program in the usual comfort so you can do it properly.

They should have got Susanna Reid and Sally Nugent to wrestle to see who got the best spot.

An arsehole driver on the A92 doing 65 in the outside lane with no intention of pulling over, got himself in a lather when folk passed him on the inside, fucking arsewipe.

There is a 3 lane motorway near me and I generally have the inside lane all to myself as for some reason people pack themselves into the middle or outside lane. If I was in the Middle lane and someone undertook me I would feel pretty uncomfortable but these ones seem oblivious.

1st job today and I park my van on a corner of a crossroad.

It's a busy residential area and plenty going on with kids going to school and folk going to work.

Some death wish mental boot comes flying through the crossroad in her Audi doing 40 at least with absolutely no chance of stopping if something was coming and given where I parked she couldn't see what was coming either.

I've no idea why she was this angry this morning but a severe pie booting would most definitely have been the order of the day. 

12 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

We're talking about Waxy O'Conners on Byres Road , no Waxy O'Connors in the city centre !

I thought you were meaning the tanning and female waxing salon but that's Waxy Aw' Corners.

9 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

1st job today and I park my van on a corner of a crossroad.

It's a busy residential area and plenty going on with kids going to school and folk going to work.

Some death wish mental boot comes flying through the crossroad in her Audi doing 40 at least with absolutely no chance of stopping if something was coming and given where I parked she couldn't see what was coming either.

I've no idea why she was this angry this morning but a severe pie booting would most definitely have been the order of the day. 

Doesn't sound to me that you parked in the most sensible spot so share part of the blame.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Aye do know that but it's the old I will be 5mins thing.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

You drive a van, nuff said Neeburino.

I was in Subway the other day and another guy in there had parked his van right outside (double yellows) which then led to a bus trying to get past, completely unable. The position of the bus meant that nothing could get by the other way - he had a look outside, a wee chuckle and told the staff - "my vans causing carnage out there".

There was parking spaces on the other side of the street, and a free car park about 2 minute walk away. But he decided parking at the front door was ok.

Parking outside my kids nursery is bad enough in the mornings, but there is one woman who manages to take up 2 spaces with her shitty wee Peugot every morning.  She got telt the other day when she was about to abandon it when I was trying to get parked and she reluctantly moved it allowing me to get parked.

This morning she abandoned it across 2 spaces and with the arse sticking out into the middle of the road.  I was about to take a photo and administer the tried and tested P&B punitave measure, but she came out the gate and i'm a massive shitebag.

So I thought i'd come on here and impotently howl into the void about it. 

17 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Are no friend of a loose bowel.

I was actually taking a dump at the time, ewww.

11 minutes ago, deej said:

I was in Subway the other day and another guy in there had parked his van right outside (double yellows) which then led to a bus trying to get past, completely unable. The position of the bus meant that nothing could get by the other way - he had a look outside, a wee chuckle and told the staff - "my vans causing carnage out there".

There was parking spaces on the other side of the street, and a free car park about 2 minute walk away. But he decided parking at the front door was ok.

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Parking outside my kids nursery is bad enough in the mornings, but there is one woman who manages to take up 2 spaces with her shitty wee Peugot every morning.  She got telt the other day when she was about to abandon it when I was trying to get parked and she reluctantly moved it allowing me to get parked.

This morning she abandoned it across 2 spaces and with the arse sticking out into the middle of the road.  I was about to take a photo and administer the tried and tested P&B punitave measure, but she came out the gate and i'm a massive shitebag.

So I thought i'd come on here and impotently howl into the void about it. 

So long as you put your hazards on, you can park where you like, innit?

I used to work in a studenty part of Edinburgh and a creepy old boy would park his big banger in all manner of inconsiderate places in a side street, blocking people in. As he was a recognisable figure he'd expect people to chap his door if they wanted his car moved. If he blocked me in I took great delight in just opening his car and rolling it down the street, ideally leaving it blocking the whole road.