Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 minutes ago, ThomCat said:

Being pressurized to go to a leaving-do for someone at work then made to feel like a stick-in-the-mud for not going.

1) I barely know the person

2) Its on a Saturday.

No chance :angry:

I've had a spate of emails over the last few days urging me to come along to someones leaving do on Friday and I have absolutely no clue who they are.

And it's in Waxy O'Conners.

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've had a spate of emails over the last few days urging me to come along to someones leaving do on Friday and I have absolutely no clue who they are.

Easy get-out then.  Say you'll go.  Then don't but tell everyone on Monday that you went, but couldn't find them within Waxy's despite searching for half an hour., so you you just went elsewhere.

Entirely believable imo.

2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Easy get-out then.  Say you'll go.  Then don't but tell everyone on Monday that you went, but couldn't find them within Waxy's despite searching for half an hour., so you you just went elsewhere.

Entirely believable imo.

I'm sure that M.C Escher drew up the plans for that place.

The Chase being cancelled because of this carry on in London. And in general, when programmes are cancelled because of 'Breaking News!'.

This is of course big news and takes priority over scheduled television but what annoys me is they go on and on for hours without any new information. What is the point? We know what's happened, put the live feed onto the dedicated news channels.

Infuriating because the tele is generally shite up until The Chase and now we're not even getting that! No wonder folk are turning to Kodi.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer said:

An arsehole driver on the A92 doing 65 in the outside lane with no intention of pulling over, got himself in a lather when folk passed him on the inside, fucking arsewipe.

Its great though when you pass these c***s and then do this face.........

Image result for american psycho smug face

7 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The fact it's in Waxy O'Conners should be reason enough for not going 

7 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

9 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

The fact it's in Waxy O'Conners should be reason enough for not going 

Can you pair of c***s spell it correctly please.

O'Connors.

Sake man.

The expectant inflection in Clive Tyldsley's voice when commentating on an English football team in the attacking third of the pitch

44 seconds to mention 1966 has been mentioned on Twitter.