Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

PTTGOYN
Misspelling the names of your team's players.

Jordan Foster
Humphreys / Humphries
McGeogh / McGeough / McGeoch
Martin Bartley

Mispronouncing the names of your team's players.

'Foster'
'Humphries'
'McGok' (?)
'Sauzy'

Only referring to your team's players by their first name. (Often incorrectly.)

Grant ('Gary') Holt

Referring to a player by another name entirely.

Leigh Griffiths - 'Deek'
Marvin Bartley - 'Efe' / 'Ambrose'

Commentators, pundits or sporting correspondents doing any of the above.

Getting old. I've had pain in my right knee for a few weeks and the doctor suspects it might be osteoarthritis. He's prescribed some non-inflammatory tablets but, due to being (a baw hair) over 40, I also have to have some other drug to prevent stomach ulcers.

18 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Woman on the M90 near Dunfermline this morning, doing 40mph with a wee dug sitting on her lap. Wtf?

Are you sure it was a dog and that she wasn't going commando?

Maybe it makes me a terrible person, but door to door charity drones. Just came out the shower there to answer the door to some wee bint who launched into a lengthy pre-recorded spiel like it wasn't blindingly obvious I was dripping wet and fuming.
I managed to avoid telling her to f**k off, although I did allow myself a "fancy cutting to the chase so I can say no?"

Charity bags are what specifically get on my nerves. Littering the house aside, it's more the fact they give me orders to put it back out on a certain day, used or not. I struggle to remember the different bin days as it is, never mind days for the s***e destined to go straight into them.

7 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Charity bags are what specifically get on my nerves. Littering the house aside, it's more the fact they give me orders to put it back out on a certain day, used or not. I struggle to remember the different bin days as it is, never mind days for the s***e destined to go straight into them.

I appreciate they're probably all struggling to some extent at the moment, I just don't think actively annoying people is going to help them raise funds.

You can also add those ingratiating charity fuds with the clipboards in Argyle St and the like who seem to think they've got a lot more charisma than they actually have:

"Heeeyyyy - I like your T-shirt....how's your day been..."

Blank.

I appreciate they're probably all struggling to some extent at the moment, I just don't think actively annoying people is going to help them raise funds.
You can also add those ingratiating charity fuds with the clipboards in Argyle St and the like who seem to think they've got a lot more charisma than they actually have:
"Heeeyyyy - I like your T-shirt....how's your day been..."
Blank.

I had this in Germany last month and I replied in terrible German I couldn't speak it. The c**t replied with a Scottish '' awrite then, nah bother mate''. Normally I'd be inclined to chat find out where they're from and judge them accordingly, but walked on incase I got dragged into charity chat.

8 hours ago, Swarley said:

Getting old. I've had pain in my right knee for a few weeks and the doctor suspects it might be osteoarthritis. He's prescribed some non-inflammatory tablets but, due to being (a baw hair) over 40, I also have to have some other drug to prevent stomach ulcers.

It only gets worse Swarley!

I often think of the words of Bobby Robson who said " If i'd known I was going to live for as long I'd have looked after myself better "

Chin up!

9 hours ago, Swarley said:

I was out on Saturday night and left my car in a hotel car park (it's out in the countryside). Ran to get it in the morning (fuelled by coffee). Went well but by the evening my ankle hurt and now it is swollen like a golf ball. I take arthritis drugs and am not meant to drink or run etc. 

I only need to stand outsider for short spells but a hoody has sufficed for me all winter apart from at the football, today now that we are in spring I was shivering my balls off waiting for bus! A moderately uncomfortable 3 minute wait was the last thing I needed today.