Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who start of their sentences with the word " so" , which seems to be on the increase at the moment
Total twats

Aye. I've mentioned that in here on more than one occasion such is my dislike for it. Utterly irritating and it seems to be the done thing for all these young studenty types, lassies in particular. Another irritating Americanism that's reached it's way over here.

so what is wrong with that 

Doing it wrong, man! That's actually not irritating as it's an appropriate use of the word in this instance (for me anyway). It's more the: "So, I was out last night and..."

59 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye. I've mentioned that in here on more than one occasion such is my dislike for it. Utterly irritating and it seems to be the done thing for all these young studenty types, lassies in particular. Another irritating Americanism that's reached it's way over here.

Doing it wrong, man! That's actually not irritating as it's an appropriate use of the word in this instance (for me anyway). It's more the: "So, I was out last night and..."

so i could of did that better 

9 hours ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Watching the UK's Best Place to live.

They had a couple on who were struggling to find somewhere affordable to live in London, which is possibly because they had obviously never considered living anywhere other than Hoxton/Brixton/Hackney/Shoreditch. I'm from London, and even I think they were entitled idiots.

I don't get this pish. I live in West Green. I can be in Shoreditch in.. 30 minutes. In Brixton easily within the hour. I'm living between two crackin' parks, easy access to two tube lines, regular buses, pub/social aspect's a bit lacking but, as I said, it's not hard to get around in London to a decent pub if I want.

Average house price in E8: £602,763 (43% increase in 3 years)
Average house price in N17: £361,644 (4% increase in 3 years)

These fucking idiots who are determind to pay twice as much for a postcode will be first against the wall come the revolution and their properties handed over the residents of the Broadwater Farm Estate

Lassies who get married wearing Converse, or worse, change in to Converse for photos.

Yeah you big rebel, you sure showed them with your originality doing something that absolutely no one else does! You're such an individual free thinker who won't be constrained by traditions!

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Lassies who get married wearing Converse, or worse, change in to Converse for photos.

Yeah you big rebel, you sure showed them with your originality doing something that absolutely no one else does! You're such an individual free thinker who won't be constrained by traditions!

Do they do this in just their 1st wedding or all of them?