Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

20 hours ago, welshbairn said:

This may be an urban myth but I heard there's a vibrating knob under the button box for blind people to pleasure themselves before crossing.

Out of interest I checked this at the traffic lights outside my work last night and there wasn't any and those lights also don't bleep for the visually impaired. Seeing our hospital has geriatric and opthamology wards this is well daft and might explain how that wumming got hit by a motor outside the hospital yesterday. Or she might just have been a fucking idiot.

The complete absence of signage to Scottish fitba grounds for motorists. Special mention to whichever council is responsible for Coatbridge as despite having driven there 20 plus times I always, always get lost. Probably why I prefer to train it these days...  

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Out of interest I checked this at the traffic lights outside my work last night and there wasn't any and those lights also don't bleep for the visually impaired. Seeing our hospital has geriatric and opthamology wards this is well daft and might explain how that wumming got hit by a motor outside the hospital yesterday. Or she might just have been a fucking idiot.

Nope, she was both. Turns out that she thought it would be funny if she pressed the button and crossed before the lights changed. Tbf there was only me in my Bmw on the road at the time.

26 minutes ago, OFFS DUNDEE!! said:

Nope, she was both. Turns out that she thought it would be funny if she pressed the button and crossed before the lights changed. Tbf there was only me in my Bmw on the road at the time.

^^^^ Ford Fiesta driver...

8 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Working away at my desk and there's an attractive lass standing just above eye level above my screen. I happen to glance up for a second and look back my screen but she looked my way and I feel she thinks I'm some horrible deviant who's spying on people now. I also go red fairly easily which doesn't help.

This is a conundrum that has plagued mankind for centuries. How do you get a decent swatch without getting caught?

2 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

Sunglasses

Not sure how it'd work in an office setting, I guess you could claim to be some sort of eye cripple

The wife has a honking great pair of wraparound shades that she wears all the time because she's losing her sight, and sunlight accelerates the process. Quick trip to the ophthalmologist and you could have a licence to perv as you see fit. Surely can't be that hard to fake; I'll ask her for tips.

Anyway, a completely unrelated PTTGOYN - people who fall asleep while giving handjobs.

People who spit on the street with absolutely no consideration for people around them. If you must at least try and do it discreetly into the road, preferably if there's a drain nearby. Don't be the sort of tink in Diadora trackie bottoms with studs up the side that dredges something up for about five steps before launching it directly in front of them.

My PTTGOYN this morning... having painted the downstairs hall floor before bed and waking up to discover it's still wet.  Then having to concoct an elaborate system of stepping on plastic bags, painting over bits I'm having to step on and having to round up all the various crap three people need to get themselves out the door in the morning. All the while with a halfwit cat howling and demanding to try walking on the wet floor. 

IMG_1297.JPG