Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

They changed the lights on Springbank Road in Stirling when the council moved it's offices there. Now they change instantly when anyone pushes the button - can't have council workers delayed after all. The result is traffic gets backed right out to the M9 but hey, council workers are worth it :huh:

I always time my cinema visits so that there will be a minimum of folk there. People tend to be utter dicks at the cinema.

I was off just before Christmas and as the wife had no interest in seeing Rogue One I went myself on the Friday morning at 10.45. There were 5 other people in the cinema, it was bliss.

18 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Aldi/Lidl cashiers that batter every item through at 100mph and demand payment immediately while I'm spilling my messages all over the place. Just gies a fucking minute!
Ps, I like the just f**k everything back in the trolley and pack over there idea but I need a chance to get my stuff in the trolley, I'm no an octopus!

My missus works for Aldi, the cashiers have a target number of scans per minute they need to achieve which is pretty high hence why their always battering it through.

There's a few things they are supposed to do like turn your trolley round so the end is against the till and check you dont have anything underneath the trolley. I like to not turn the trolley to see if they do it just to be an arse.

They get mystery shoppers in scoring them on all that stuff and others like did they smile and make eye contact.. did they wish the customer a nice day. Pretty strict in there but to be fair it is the highest paying supermarket for store assistants. 

5 hours ago, peasy23 said:

I was off just before Christmas and as the wife had no interest in seeing Rogue One I went myself on the Friday morning at 10.45. There were 5 other people in the cinema, it was bliss.

^^^Doing it right

Working away at my desk and there's an attractive lass standing just above eye level above my screen. I happen to glance up for a second and look back my screen but she looked my way and I feel she thinks I'm some horrible deviant who's spying on people now. I also go red fairly easily which doesn't help.

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Working away at my desk and there's an attractive lass standing just above eye level above my screen. I happen to glance up for a second and look back my screen but she looked my way and I feel she thinks I'm some horrible deviant who's spying on people now. I also go red fairly easily which doesn't help.

Without making you look more like a horrible deviant the rules stand......

Photos or GTF

2 options; sit there embarrassed and self-loathing, with her thinking you're a deviant or quietly ask her if she's keen for a pumping at a time and place mutually convenient. I know what I'd do (it's not the second one)

Didn't all of the supermarkets have the shelf area for packing until the barcode scanners came in? My first visit to Lidl gave me flashbacks to my childhood, and not just because of the sticky lino.

20 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Was in a car park recently where there was a minimum £2 charge.

As I'm paying for my parking a woman comes up behind me and says "oh £2 minimum! I've only got 90p, do you think if I put that in I'll get a 'part-ticket'?"

No, no i fucking don't. Being a lovely person I gave her £1.10 but I wasn't happy about it.

If she was lovely she would have gave you at least a Blowjob.