Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I always assumed Jaws was a male. Therefore he must have been fingering Jaws' ringpiece, so why would he lose a finger unless Jaws had teeth in his anus as well? In fact, even if Jaws was female and he was fingering her, why would he lose his finger in that situation? 

I don't think you've thought this through, Bert.

You're absolutely correct. I tried to think of a way I could salvage it involving the shark being fingered with one hand while the other hand hangs precariously over it's mouth. Or even perhaps trying to tie it in some way humorously to not the shark, but the shiny toothed henchman of the same name in the James Bond films. But no, it's fucked and needed pointing out.

I'm away to sit in a dark room and think about what I've done here.

You're absolutely correct. I tried to think of a way I could salvage it involving the shark being fingered with one hand while the other hand hangs precariously over it's mouth. Or even perhaps trying to tie it in some way humorously to not the shark, but the shiny toothed henchman of the same name in the James Bond films. But no, it's fucked and needed pointing out.

Sitting in the dark thinking about fingering a shark? You utter bea....

I don't know! Sure if a shark thought you were fingering it it would turn pretty f*ckin sharpish and you could lose a finger.

I believe Swarley is best placed to test this out.

They don't go up the Clyde as far as Hamilton

I don't know! Sure if a shark thought you were fingering it it would turn pretty f*ckin sharpish and you could lose a finger.

8f20558a93f1b705e760db6f174c3749.jpg

I go to turn on laptop this morning. Big crack on screen and buttons broken. Son had dropped it whilst trying to watch thomas dvd.. wife 'forgot' to tell me. Bawwwwwws
Having to run it via the tv. Not ideal. Best look at new ones

I'm not sure if this deserves a thread of its own or how controversial it might be, but here goes.

The school run, parents running their kids to school.

Supposed reasons for it; saves time, paedos round every corner, etc, etc.

There is NO reason for it, They are just too damn lazy to get up a bit earlier and also learn their kids how to cross a road.

School areas infested with Chelsea tractors, etc. Creating chaos and actually making it more dangerous on the roads next to school.

The only time I would've got a lift in my school time was if you were ill, suspended or expelled.

As for paedo argument, judging by recent events with Westminster, celebrities, church minsters and football coaches. I did well dodging them as I grew up in the 80s when it looks as if it was a much bigger problem and it's an absurd argument to make now. I mean I managed from five to seventeen walking to school and I didn't have to run some sort of paedo gauntlet everyday.

Kids should be walking to school if they stay within a 1-1.5 miles. No excuses, might be the only exercise they get that day.

What's P&Bs opinion on it?

As you can tell I do have a bee in my bonnet about it, and as far as I'm concerned they are c**ts.

Don't get me fucking started on this. I stay across the road from a school and it is amazing the amount of whompercunts that think it's perfectly acceptable to
1) block our driveway as 'they'll only be 2 minutes'
2) park their Chelsea Tractors either side of our driveway meaning that we can't see the oncoming traffic and the only tactic to get out the driveway is to go for it and hope for the best.

Also seen eejits picking their kids up and not paying attention when pulling away and nearly wiping other kids out.

But apparently it's safer dropping the kids off/picking them up at the school gate and I'm just the pesky homeowner who gets in the way of them dropping their cherubs off so what do I know?

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Try not to let it get you down, I think we've all been guilty of using a poorly thought out shark analogy at one time or another.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Watching Saturday Kitchen which I enjoy, but Nigel Slater could be the most irritating man on tv.

That voice !!!

Tom Kitchen making a starter with raw venison, some herbs and nuts and topped with a raw quail egg.

Sometimes I think these c*nts are just talking the piss:barf

Missed a knock on the door at 9:30 and the postie puts a could-not-deliver card through the door saying they came at 10. Didn't even bother ringing the doorbell either.

Also, outdoor TV programmes where the presenter makes out that it's really difficult to get somewhere even though they managed to get the TV crew and kit in to film the whole thing. That and how absolutely everything in the world is either amazing, incredible, unbelievable or "Just. Stunning". Everything.

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I always assumed Jaws was a male. Therefore he must have been fingering Jaws' ringpiece, so why would he lose a finger unless Jaws had teeth in his anus as well? In fact, even if Jaws was female and he was fingering her, why would he lose his finger in that situation? 

I don't think you've thought this through, Bert.

More likely to lose the whole arm, imo. 

article-2265499-170D080D000005DC-255_634x420.jpeg

6 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

Though a big orange whale once came up the Clyde as far as Ibrox.