Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

13 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

When they do reconstructions on things (eg CBS Reality programmes) and the bird looks pretty hot. Flash to later interviews in real life and she is actually an utter hound.

This is Mike and Felicia Williams, Deepwater Horizon has this pair played by Mark Wahlberg and Kate Hudson

610587802.jpg

I've watched my dug pish on a hill and the pish roll all over her front paws.

I also assume they don't stand in shit because they have terrific smell and their nose is a foot from the ground. Lets see how clever they'd be if shit was odourless

Its the people who live on the same floor as me i think, i have heard the dog yapping away but haven't seen what type of dog it is. There was a note left in the lift from who ever it was who cleaned the piss up saying "Next time your dog pisses in the lift, show some respect and clean it up and don't leave it for someone else" and then it was brought up again by someone. Im in an awkward position as i am going to be looking after my parents dog for a few days next week and people will see me with the dogs and think that its me who is responsible for this.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

Theres a dog in my building who has twice pished in the lift and its owner has just left it for someone else to clean.

Did you just make that up so you could tell us you live in a flat with a lift?

Nae stairs for Throbber.

Edited by Gaz FFC

4 hours ago, throbber said:

Its the people who live on the same floor as me i think, i have heard the dog yapping away but haven't seen what type of dog it is. There was a note left in the lift from who ever it was who cleaned the piss up saying "Next time your dog pisses in the lift, show some respect and clean it up and don't leave it for someone else" and then it was brought up again by someone. Im in an awkward position as i am going to be looking after my parents dog for a few days next week and people will see me with the dogs and think that its me who is responsible for this.

Get fatty you live with to throw your dogs of the verandah. You can catch them at the bottom.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson