Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It was dark when I went to work. It was dark when I came home from work.

I feel for anyone who works in one of those windowless units in a sprawling industrial estate building. You get about six months of that shit, and everyone ends up a little crazy by the time spring arrives.

Not to mitigate the suffering of the burglar or anything. Sorry Miguel.

Hang on a minute

Kenny Miller was shopping in Asda?

I didn't believe all the stories about Rangers heading to financial meltdown anyway but if Kenny Miller's wages mean he is getting hassled by punters in Asda instead of getting Tesco to deliver then Rangers must have driven a hard bargain on that deal

He works odd hours so he could get the cheap delivery slots

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Stripping wallpaper (hint, it's called fucking WALLpaper) off ceilings is a b*****d of a job. 

Sorry to be smug but I had to strip a wall earlier and I simply tore it clean off with my bare hands. Piece of piss. 

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Stripping wallpaper (hint, it's called fucking WALLpaper) off ceilings is a b*****d of a job. 

You must be doing something wrong.
Doing something destructive - no end of volunteers
Years ago, I was stripping wallpaper and a friend called round.
Before I knew it - he was stripping wallpaper and I was making the tea.
In the afternoon, his parents turned up.  They got stuck in to the wallpaper stripping and I went off to the pub.

Edited by Fullerene

6 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

You must be doing something wrong.
Doing something destructive - no end of volunteers
Years ago, I was stripping wallpaper and a friend called round.
Before I knew it - he was stripping wallpaper and I was making the tea.
In the afternoon, his parents turned up.  They got stuck in to the wallpaper stripping and I went off to the pub.

^^^^^Huckleberry Finn

38 minutes ago, Günther said:

I walked through this on my way to Merchant Square from Queen Street. It honestly was Mutant City! If I was a tourist in another country and seen the same sights, I wouldn't go back :lol:

Seen 3 wee tracksuit wearing fannies with Celtic scarves who should make the next Scotland sprinting squad. Never have I seen a Scot run so fast after the wee p***ks shouted Nazi b*****ds to us near Glasgow Cross. If they got caught then hell mend them! There was a wee bit of trouble in the city centre last night, too many neds with big mouths and Germans who don't take any shite. 

Us?

The first of the Christmas lights have went up in Dundee city centre

Well there's a f**k load of lights and decorations to put up all over the city and it's only 5 weeks until December. Kehn it might be quite annoying but it's just the way it has to be done. ;)

6 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Well there's a f**k load of lights and decorations to put up all over the city and it's only 5 weeks until December. Kehn it might be quite annoying but it's just the way it has to be done. ;)

It's October!

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Sorry to be smug but I had to strip a wall earlier and I simply tore it clean off with my bare hands. Piece of piss. 

Came off the walls no problem, same manner. Every strip just peeled off. Ceiling's a different matter though, must be fucking superglued on.

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Don't see HSF complaining.... As stated already in this (or maybe a completely unrelated other thread but the point remains the same) get a man in. Lifes a long way too short to scraping paper off fucking ceilings.

I'm not paying some fucker to do something I can do myself. That does not preclude me moaning like f**k about it though, that's what this thread is for big chap.

Football commentators stat chat is some of the worst going.  Absolutely zero context or objectivity and people run with the stats to have some kind of story.

'Its been 17 years since Inverness last beat East Fife'

'Ross County haven't scored a goal against Rangers since 2002'

And the above mentioned 'Diddy team X haven't won at Stamford Bridge since 1761'.  Despite them having not played there since then.