Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

10 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

What is it with HGV drivers needing to tell the world their name? In what other professsion would someone want to display "Big Rab" or "Hairy Terry" to passing motorists and pedestrians? 

If only Peter Sutcliffe had "Yorkshire Ripper" on his windscreen - could have saved a lot bother.  Even West Yorkshire Police may have picked him up quicker.

17 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I can count 8 heinous fashion crimes here. Good going for one picture just of the guy's head. 

I thought that was Tim Booth from James for a second.

First off, its known i think both Candidates in the 2016 elections are absolute Garbage, but in my personal opinion Trump is the lesser of those 2 evils. Not gonna go into why cause thats not really relevant, but i just seen this online and it really annoyed me, not because its about one of those Trump hats, but because you have SJW's going around accosting people for wearing things that they personally disagree with and justifying it with lies and just utter bullshit. What really bothers me about this, is that SJW's want to police everything and tell you what you can and can't like. They want some absurd 1984 style thought police that control your every action and seeing as they have already gotten into the likes of twitter to control its acceptable and unacceptable(in their eyes) content, i have concerns that this will just get worse

"You Have to take the hat off"
"You are not allowed to share hate language"

Its fucked up. Its a stupid fucking hat.

12 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

First off, its known i think both Candidates in the 2016 elections are absolute Garbage, but in my personal opinion Trump is the lesser of those 2 evils. Not gonna go into why cause thats not really relevant, but i just seen this online and it really annoyed me, not because its about one of those Trump hats, but because you have SJW's going around accosting people for wearing things that they personally disagree with and justifying it with lies and just utter bullshit. What really bothers me about this, is that SJW's want to police everything and tell you what you can and can't like. They want some absurd 1984 style thought police that control your every action and seeing as they have already gotten into the likes of twitter to control its acceptable and unacceptable(in their eyes) content, i have concerns that this will just get worse

"You Have to take the hat off"
"You are not allowed to share hate language"

Its fucked up. Its a stupid fucking hat.

A total wid riling a bunch of casual racists? Big thumbs up to the girl in the white dress from me.