Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who must have the latest gadgets as soon as they come out. Yesterday I passed the Apple store in Princes Street and the twats were queueing round the corner for the iPhone 7, just so they could show it off to their mates in the pub.

Just now, GordonD said:

People who must have the latest gadgets as soon as they come out. Yesterday I passed the Apple store in Princes Street and the twats were queueing round the corner for the iPhone 7, just so they could show it off to their mates in the pub.

I passed the Glasgow one early on and the security staff were putting out the crush barriers.

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

Sod that. I pre-order stuff online. That way I am not pointlessly queueing outside a store for hours, and I still get the item on the day of release.

BBC News 24 having 'Breakfast' on in the morning. I want to find out what's going on in the world, not watch a cheery breakfast show that spends far too much of its time on 'happy' stories.

Same with a whole half hour of 'Click' which essentially exists to cater for these c***s vvv

... primarily vvv

Cockneys, cringey c***s

8 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Any kind of plastic-filmed tray packaging that, when you try to pull off the film lid, just tears round the rim, leaving your cheap convenience food locked under it.

I swear to God this is going to be the thing that sets me off on a bloody rampage through a nursery. 

Any kind of plastic-filmed tray packaging that, when you try to pull off the film lid, just tears round the rim, leaving your cheap convenience food locked under it.

Remove all packaging.
I would if you didn't weld it to the fucking container!

Where's a firing squad when u need them lol.

Apple drones as I call them

Kids who think their generation invented drugs.

Couple of young guys across the aisle from me on the - inspectorless - train trying to be The Man and chopping up lines of ching on the wee table thing. One of them leans over "Hey, big yin - want a bump?" I said he was okay, mainly because I didn't want to go up the road on low-grade toot and talk shite to the missus for 45 minutes. "What's the matter?" says he "You not do drugs then?"

Asked him what year he was born - 1995 - and told him I'd literally been doing them before he was born. A worryingly long time before he was born actually - shit, I'd more or less given up by '95.

Edited by Hillonearth

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

I'm no well, keep spewing my ringer any time I eat or drink something. It's quite a strange sensation going to puke and there's literally nothing left inside you.

Ah, the dry boak. If you've not had the green bile stage that will break the monotony.