Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not in my Antipodean experience. My bus home will always (99%) stop exactly at the the same place. This fucker (who looks like Stannis from GoT) has previous for this behaviour.

f**k you Stannis f**k YOU. Get to the back of the queue.

The fucking A96.  Lorries will motor along nicely at 55mph which is fine.  It's the smaller trucks and work vans who insist at sitting at 40/45mph that do my dick in. It's a very wide single carriageway, which, between Inverness and Nairn, is fairly straight, and any corners are long and sweeping with great visibility.  Absolutely no need to drive 20mph below the limit.

The fucking A96.  Lorries will motor along nicely at 55mph which is fine.  It's the smaller trucks and work vans who insist at sitting at 40/45mph that do my dick in. It's a very wide single carriageway, which, between Inverness and Nairn, is fairly straight, and any corners are long and sweeping with great visibility.  Absolutely no need to drive 20mph below the limit.

Don't understand that either. They do the same on the A9 on the single sections then accelerate to normal speeds on the short dualed bits so you can't overtake them without speeding. Cnuts.

Gym instructors that come over and show you how to use the machines properly. I honestly don't care if my posture is wrong, I'm only here so I can tweet about it. #gainz

#beta

My computer. If it doesn't fucking sort itself out on the next 5 minutes it's going out the window.

It'll be all those prime numbers that Fullerene was complaining about.

I can get them removed for you, but it won't be cheap.

Hold on a minute. Are you licenced to dispose of toxic waste?

I thought I'd just sook them all up and send them off to you as an early Christmas present.

No?

Aren't you a public sector employee?

No wonder the country is going to the dogs!

I'm pumping an extra 115 per month into the nation's finances as well as using my skills and knowledge to provide the top quality living conditions the people of Dundee experience.

There's no end to what I give.