What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

32 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

I've listened to it. It is a fairly decent effort. Nothing will ever come close to Hot Fuss though.

I agree 100%. The new album is big change of direction and quality compared to Battle Born and some decent tunes as well on Wonderful Wonderful 

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

I agree 100%. The new album is big change of direction and quality compared to Battle Born and some decent tunes as well on Wonderful Wonderful 

Definitely going to be a grower, good to hear something a bit different with the likes of Wonderful Wonderful and The Calling. Found myself humming away to Tyson vs Douglas all day, something a bit Hot Fuss about it.

Getting heavily back into the Smashing Pumpkins the now [emoji445]

Funny you should say that. Had a long drive home from Turriff yesterday so stuck the iPod on shuffle for the drive when 'X.Y.U' came on. Haven't heard it in ages and felt a little nostalgic so stuck the 'Melon Collie.....' album on from the start. Forgot how good an album that is. Can't stick 'Bullet With Butterfly Wings' anymore though.