New Users Please Read !

Div

Hi all,

Any sig rules or avatar rules here? And if so what are they?

Thanks for reading, and even more thanks if you reply ;)

I was looking on the forum rules section there, as I was sure there were rules of sorts to do with size and things, but apparently there aren't. Basically, we don't want sigs with pics that are too big, any offensive stuff will be removed, just use your common sense. :) Hope that helps.

Guest coolhandluc

Hi everyone! Found this site when I was using google to find a link between' the sash and the military song , Halls of montezuma'.

Despite using the search engine, can't seem to find any such posts...can any administrator help?

Hi everyone! Found this site when I was using google to find a link between' the sash and the military song , Halls of montezuma'.

Despite using the search engine, can't seem to find any such posts...can any administrator help?

Not sure, I always find the search function on here to be pretty keich. Try the rangers/celtic forum...

If you are trying to find a link between Orangism and Kilmarnock, I suggest you visit the town.

Guest xbasslichtie

What if your fuckin mental and you like the sight of other people being ripped in half

an shit? Can wee do that? I mean if not then I can sort out a place, it just seems cool here you know,

Im sorry, but that made me laugh! :lol: Good first post!