Falkirk Supporters

rupert the bairn

Get yourself down to Carmuirs Park and cheer on the mighty Camelon Jnrs in the second round of the Scottish Cup agaonst Super League Glenrothes. Another opportunity to feck the Fifers :lol::lol:

It's only £3 to get in and the pies are cheap too, you can also get to the Juniors Club at half time for a bevvy.

Get yourself down to Carmuirs Park and cheer on the mighty Camelon Jnrs in the second round of the Scottish Cup agaonst Super League Glenrothes. Another opportunity to feck the Fifers :lol::lol:

It's only £3 to get in and the pies are cheap too, you can also get to the Juniors Club at half time for a bevvy.

I might just do that.

:D:D

its not a day off, we're just putting our shift in a day later ;)

although those cheap pies have some appeal, i'll settle for a trip to greggs then watching sky sports centre to watch ma coupon go burst and to be educated in the finer points of the english language by charlie nic :lol:

Guest Fifer_Par

Mon the Glenrothes, my home town team!

You'll enjoy it I'm sure (if you have taste anyway)! I'm in the uni as the uni snakes had eggs so I reserved one of the babies. They didn't tell me I had to come in and feed the little bugger at weekends though. :unsure:

ok - I'm going out for a meal and all I can think of is baby snakes eating baby mice <_<

Archived