England v Panama

Cerberus

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're still young, MT.  Young enough in mind to take umbrage at the 'chopped off' phrase as I noticed yesterday.

Good spot.

I'm not sure that objecting to such stuff is evidence of  youth, mind.

37 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its like MJC feels compelled to make an arse of himself sometimes

He's just recycling his "I'm a Motherwell fan but I don't mind Rangers"/"Rangers are better than Aberdeen, easily" shtick. 

Just like then, he's gotten a couple of bites, got carried away, and taken it too far. 

54 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The only thing more embarrassing to humanity than Little England fuckwits thinking they are world beaters is a clump of small-minded, xenophobic, tartan-tranny Yessers with an execrable ABE attitude.

Of the folk I know who are "Anyone But England", the most vociferous of them are No voters.

26 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Someone make a "this is now a the Rangers thread" gif plz.

Abandon_d8f175_2643930.gif

Gif should be used every time Gincardine and Monkey Tennis begin their banal "pally banter" shite. Two 50+ year old men on an anonymous Internet forum making cute wee jibes at each other, day in, day out. 

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's just recycling his "I'm a Motherwell fan but I don't mind Rangers"/"Rangers are better than Aberdeen, easily" shtick. 

Just like then, he's gotten a couple of bites, got carried away, and taken it too far. 

Yes, it's similar.

His ostensible stances that he finds Celtic more unpalatable than Rangers and finds some of the ABE stuff cringeworthy are perfectly reasonable.

When people take an (sometimes ridiculous) interest though, he tends to love the attention so much that he  loses his mind.

Yes, it's similar.
His ostensible stances that he finds Celtic more unpalatable than Rangers and finds some of the ABE stuff cringeworthy are perfectly reasonable.
When people take an (sometimes ridiculous) interest though, he tends to love the attention so much that he  loses his mind.
Tl;dr

He's a ***

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Gif should be used every time Gincardine and Monkey Tennis begin their banal "pally banter" shite. Two 50+ year old men on an anonymous Internet forum making cute wee jibes at each other, day in, day out. 

I am not 50+.

Sorry, are we meant to just chuck the same genuinely nasty insults at each other all  the time instead?

16 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Anyone who doesn't want their biggest local rival to do badly doesn't get football (or most sports). 

TBF that's like Buckie Thistle wanting Aberdeen to lose every game at the moment.

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Pretty sure it’s definitely true that every staunch, paramilitary/prayer group attending Protestant in Scotland wanted Celtic to win the European Cup.

What do you remember of you team's triumph in 1967?

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What do you remember of you team's triumph in 1967?

Wasn’t born mate. Pretty sure the **** didn’t like Celtic in 1967 though, for all you’re making up stuff to fit your current debating position. 

To be honest what I want is to be totally indifferent to the England national team and their progress. Unfortunately every ‘UK’ media outlet does their utmost best to deny me that pleasure.

As such, I take great pleasure in their abject failures and the national mourning that follows.

Archived