England v Panama

Cerberus

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Panama are the worst team I have seen at WC since El Salvador in 1982. Needs a change to get more European teams in it and reduce the crap from Central America and Africa. It’s a fucking joke.

Have to agree. All for diversity of continents but some of these teams are fucking shite...

...and that's from a Scotsman,

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They were excellent against Tunisia and should have been 4-0 up before they conceded the penalty and had to work hard to get the win against a side sitting in playing for a draw. Again, that's what good teams do, they get results by hook or crook. Today they have been absolutely sublime and the half time score doesn't flatter them one bit.
Gary Lineker in disguise.

So you missed the bombscare defending then?

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Gary Lineker in disguise.

So you missed the bombscare defending then?

They've not really been tested at the back but to be fair they needed an excellent intervention to cut out a cross when the score was at 1-0 to prevent a tap in.

5 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I'll be in Thailand for the knockouts, I'll be wearing a cheap knock off of what ever country they are playing and will most definitely be on the wind up.  Can't wait

Isn't that why everyone goes there?

6 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

I'll be in Thailand for the knockouts, I'll be wearing a cheap knock off of what ever country they are playing and will most definitely be on the wind up.  Can't wait

We've sat with folk from all over the shop watching this World Cup and the atmosphere has been superb ... the two pubs I just passed on the way to buy some bog roll sounded like an uprising in Wandsworth prison.

No idea why it bothers some folk so much that diddies make it to the World Cup. If you don't want to see them play, you'd just start watching at the Second Round, surely. Last time out, I remember plenty of folk on here saying that's exactly what they do.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I agree with diversity mate but Panama over Italy for example is a farce.

Italy should’ve really beaten a mediocre Sweden side in the playoffs then.

Archived