Brazil v Costa Rica

I am looking forward to this one and I am hoping to see Brazil get that first win to get their campaign going in the right direction.  I thought Costa Rica looked decent against Serbia and should have got something on that game.

Prediction.  Brazil to be to strong for Costa Rica and get a comfortable 3-1 win.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

And yet again we get a pointless change of strips due to the non-existent clash between yellow and red.

Agree, how is yellow and red a clash?  It's the reason why curling stones are yellow and red lol!  

Brazil lose a lot of their power when you take them out their yellow shirts.

And while I'm getting my complaints out the way, the  shadow on the pitch is a pain in the ass, can hardly see the ball in middle of the park.

That architect should be sent to a gulag.

4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

And yet again we get a pointless change of strips due to the non-existent clash between yellow and red.

What's FIFA's excuse for doing this? Do they still produce B&W tvs in some parts of the world or is colour blindness a major issue? It's ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Agree, how is yellow and red a clash?  It's the reason why curling stones are yellow and red lol!  

I also agree that this seems a needless and bizarre decision to change the strips as there is no clash with the yellow and red.  I assume that it is FIFA that would dictate these changes of strips.

1 minute ago, CaspianChris said:

I also agree that this seems a needless and bizarre decision to change the strips as there is no clash with the yellow and red.  I assume that it is FIFA that would dictate these changes of strips.

Fifa executives need to watch more curling

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Brazil lose a lot of their power when you take them out their yellow shirts.

And while I'm getting my complaints out the way, the  shadow on the pitch is a pain in the ass, can hardly see the ball in middle of the park.

That architect should be sent to a gulag.

Been a problem in a number of these Russian stadia. Piss poor design in this day and age.

2 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

What's FIFA's excuse for doing this? Do they still produce B&W tvs in some parts of the world or is colour blindness a major issue? It's ridiculous.

That's what I was wondering. Are there yellow/ red issues for colour blind people?

Have no idea at all to be honest.

Archived