pretentious twattery (aka the finer things in life)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

You mean you don't have someone to wipe your ass for you?

11 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

1 is a big brand snob

if only one was similarly discerning about the use of frankly horrid american slang when referring to what I believe to be commonly known as the dirtbox - ass, indeed - moderators, please, if you would be so kind !

I know I'm going to get shot down for this but, socks. I can't abide wearing socks twice and there's almost nothing better than pulling on a brand new pair so when I got my current job a couple of years ago, the wife bought 48 pairs online. They're cheap but feel good being pulled on for the first time. So now she gets me a bulk order every couple of months and I always pull on a new pair of socks in the morning.

39 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

I know I'm going to get shot down for this but, socks. I can't abide wearing socks twice and there's almost nothing better than pulling on a brand new pair so when I got my current job a couple of years ago, the wife bought 48 pairs online. They're cheap but feel good being pulled on for the first time. So now she gets me a bulk order every couple of months and I always pull on a new pair of socks in the morning.

Everyone just letting this one pass? Fucking mental.

48 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

You don't deserve feet. 

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

When he says "socks" he means his wife's tights, and when he says she "bought 48 pairs online" he means "I like to look myself in the eye in the mirror whilst pleasuring myself when wearing them"

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

One day, Im going to buy myself one of those machines that heats up your shaving foam.

There's 5 star luxury right there.

Have you tried that face balm that just does the same job? A bit like Deep Heat. Very clever stuff.

I assume you will wear them again after they have been washed!

I don’t like putting back on a pair of socks even if I have only worn them for an hour or so the same day.

27 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

When he says "socks" he means his wife's tights, and when he says she "bought 48 pairs online" he means "I like to look myself in the eye in the mirror whilst pleasuring myself when wearing them"

I never took that from what he said but much prefer your version

I'm sure the Bangladeshi 7 year olds who made them say a prayer to you every morning at 4am as they start work.

This would put a serious strain on @throbber's finances...

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I assume you will wear them again after they have been washed!

No. That's the point. I'm probably saving the environment by not wasting energy and resources washing them.

Archived