Iran vs Spain

senorsoupe

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Blue_e'hm_A_Dee said:

Iran were play acting tae f**k first half definitely and imo deserved nothing out of the game. 

Spain have busquets in their side who I think is a fantastic player but he’s been a cheating c**t for a long time too, he’s a baller though so I’m inclined to let him awa with it :)

Busquets would be captain of my most hated players XI.

48 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

The Spanish don't see the Iranian cheating 'cause they are monstrous cheats themselves.

Iran were cheating by normal standards but by Spanish standards they were downright virtuous.

It's one of the great unspoken facts of European football, and it has been for about a decade. Barcelona and Real Madrid have been brilliant football sides over that period, as has the Spanish national team, but they have been the biggest cheating b*****dos on the planet as well.

Conning the ref, dirty underhand fouls, surrounding the ref at every decision.. and they get away with it.  I never understand why journalists etc don't highlight it more in the hope refs start to toughen up on them.

9 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

It's one of the great unspoken facts of European football, and it has been for about a decade. Barcelona and Real Madrid have been brilliant football sides over that period, as has the Spanish national team, but they have been the biggest cheating b*****dos on the planet as well.

Conning the ref, dirty underhand fouls, surrounding the ref at every decision.. and they get away with it.  I never understand why journalists etc don't highlight it more in the hope refs start to toughen up on them.

Harsh on Bairnardo tbh.

Archived