Russia v Egypt

banana

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Using my food prediction model I am going to go with Russia over Egypt.  Judging by how today is going I am going to say 2-1 Russia

and what exactly is your food prediction model? you pick a country based on which food you like the most from a specific country?

5 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Pretty much yeah. 

I dont think I have ever had Russian or Egyptian cuisine. have you had all of these countries dishes?  or do you just think that you would like one over the other?

5 minutes ago, Spectre said:

I dont think I have ever had Russian or Egyptian cuisine. have you had all of these countries dishes?  or do you just think that you would like one over the other?

I once went to an Egyptian restaurant whilst in Berlin, which it has to be said was an odd choice - but it was pissing it down and this place was just round the corner from my hotel. Nice meal though.

5 minutes ago, Spectre said:

I have had Russian cuisine before and I know that Falafel (which I don't like) is popular in Egypt.   I also watch a lot of travel food shows (mostly featuring the late Anthony Bourdain) so I am relying on those shows to teach me about certain countries food and doing research online to read about the kind of thing that is popular in different countries. 

I try a lot of different restaurants and am adventurous when I cook myself so I have made quite a few different recipes that are originally from a variety of countries

2 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Jonathan Pearce. And I was looking forward to this one. No red button for alternative commentary either.

Spot on. Can't believe they've given the egotistical c**t a prime time game. What with this and the bigot McCoist earlier the mute button has had a busy day.

9 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Jonathan Pearce. And I was looking forward to this one. No red button for alternative commentary either.

You can get the 5 live commentary online, that's what I'm watching.

4 minutes ago, GordonS said:

You can get the 5 live commentary online, that's what I'm watching.

Last time I tried that it was Green that was on. Pearce or Green.  The BBC really do love taking the piss.

Eta - Of FFS. You're either a sensitive wee soul or a bigot. :lol:

1 minute ago, 7-2 said:

Last time I tried that it was Green that was on. Pearce or Green.  The BBC really do love taking the piss.

I don't know who the guy is but it's neither of them, and I'm finding him fine. Pat Nevin is co-commentating, I know a lot of people can't stand him but I think he's alright. 

English Pundits are annoying c***s Pt 21965

“Golavin is such a good player. I know Arsenal are keeping an eye on him”

This is the same Russian team that the English MSM ridicule as no-hopers. Yet after a good performance last week pick a player and immediately link him to their beloved EPL.

Archived